- Project Management/Change Management, Development and Documentation
- Act as Project Lead and own responsibilities for development projects.
- Work with all the stakeholders to gather business requirements. Design and develop solutions for shop floor process automation using latest available MII technologies and best business practices.
- Responsible to prepare project/change management plans and coordinate activities for completion with all stakeholders. This can include end users, process owners and IT teams.
- Design, develop, test and implement change requests and projects, from start to finish.
- Work in an international IT team (US and Europe).
- Perform Unit testing and co-ordinate users testing.
- Responsible for creating project documentation like Business requirements, Functional Specifications and Test Scripts.
- Production Support
- Provide first level support for resolution for the local end users or escalate to other IT team members for resolution.
- Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues, if needed.
- Provide training as needed.
- Strategic Planning, Research and Training
- Research new technology developments and remain abreast of industry standards and best practices in SAP MII. Analyze potential impact on company systems and share the impact with IT team/business process owners of actions needed or other recommendations.
- Identify opportunities in current system design, which will add value to the business and improve the business processes.
- Four-year college degree, in Computer Science or in Engineering.
- 5+ years related work experience interfacing with manufacturing automation control systems.
- Hands-on experience of HTML and Scripting technology.
- Hands-on experience with UI technologies like SAP UI5
- Experience with SCADA and DCS.
- Strong knowledge of SQL server 2012 or later, related but not limited to building tables, indexes, stored procedures, functions. SSRS reporting skills are a requirement.
- Ability to learn SAP MII and deliver subject matter expert level support to the site.
- Exposure to SAP ABAP, PP/PI, PM and QM is desired.
- Experience on SAP NetWeaver a plus.
- Ability to understand business strategy, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise.
- Strong communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Presentation) with ability to sell concepts and ideas to internal users. Must be a good team player.
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership in order to provide quality business solutions and further development of relationships with end users.
- Ability to multi-tasking and prioritizing the business requirements.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.