- Develop, design, and characterize high volume manufacturing processes for new products developed by the Research and Development group and/or other sources.
- Characterize high volume manufacturing processes for key existing processes.
- Develop and design system to document procedures for process of record for key processes/products including full MII integration.
- Support the scale-up commissioning and qualification of new and replacement systems.
- Support and participate in environmental, safety and health and quality department programs and requirements. Conduct Hazard assessments including OHSAS, Environmental Assessments and Process Hazard Assessment.
- Contribute to customer presentations and visits and champion Fujifilm product technologies.
- Participate on customer task forces as needed.
- Conduct shelf life studies on new or existing products in finished good packaging and prepare technical reports.
- Analyze statistical process control performance, OOC’s and trend alerts. Requires use of Excel, JMP or other statistical software.
- Investigate Nonconforming Materials, report findings to internal MRB and process paperwork.
- Generate Engineering Change Notices and prepare MOCs.
- Providing problem solving expertise for a wide range of technical problems of various engineering projects.
- Responsible for planning and executing projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in customer meetings, audits and answer customer complaints using an 8D or customer formats.
- Preparing periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly) SPC reports for key customers such as Trend Reviews and PCS reviews. Conduct and document trend review investigations.
- Identify areas for potential cost reductions or process improvements, and lead projects including CIP projects to support next gen goals.
- Responsible for product ownership in the manufacturing area for key Tier 1 products in the area including full understanding of upstream raw materials including supporting Quality for Audits of key suppliers through the finished product requirements.
- Travel to customer sites or other Fujifilm locations, as needed.
- BS in Chemical Engineering preferred. Other Engineering degree is acceptable with the right experience. Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in chemical manufacturing or semiconductor technologies; specifically process chemical development preferred.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills critical.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and scientific/engineering approach to solve product development problems.
- Excellent communication, people and leadership skills.
- Customer interaction experience required..
- Strong computer skills for Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel; JMP or other statistical software packages, and LIMS or other quality data systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills such as structured problem solving, design of experiments, and other techniques i.e. Six Sigma, K.T. Method.
- Demonstrated SPC knowledge with experience in calculating control limits and analyzing data populations.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% as needed to support continuous improvement initiatives, customer support, audit needs or similar.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.