- Owns supplier quality, leads sub-teams and supplier meetings in supplier risk management, supplier deep-dive process control, ship-to-control, gap analysis and closure.
- Experience working with Suppliers to drive Supplier Quality Performance.
- Analyze and rationalize product and supplier specifications to establish efficient, cost-effective requirements for ease of manufacture and reproducibility.
- Works with the Business Unit, Quality and Operations to set and drive supplier quality improvement strategies, including pre-ship sampling, inventory management, and technical problem solving.
- Ownership in resolving all quality issues associated with the assigned suppliers. Ensure all assigned supplier related material quality issues are effectively communicated to key stakeholders
- Identify and team-up with other cross-functional groups to plan and execute recommended supplier quality improvements and qualifications.
- Leads supplier quality performance improvement strategies using statistical treatment of data, process capability, trend analysis and applying project management techniques to improve supplier quality.
- Assess supplier process capability in correlation with new product development, initial supplier selection, ship-to-control and spec improvements.
- Work with suppliers to develop robust supplier root cause analysis, corrective action plans, containment plans and ensure execution for on-time implementation of planned activities.
- Support, develop and execute an annual supplier audit schedule to ensure suppliers have robust quality systems, compliant to all applicable standards.
- Leads the review and disposition of supplier related nonconforming material reports as required.
- Leads supplier structured trainings in key areas involving MOC, process changes, ship-to-control, etc.
- Interact with Quality Manager(s) to align customer requirements in order to improve quality with suppliers.
- Leads supplier quality problem solving and serves as a supplier quality assurance resource for problem identification, resolution, and continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain consistent supplier metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring systems effectiveness.
- Owner of Supplier Quarterly Quality Meetings of assigned suppliers, presents Supplier Quality updates at strategic business review updates and works with other SQE’s to align on policy/procedures and standardization.
- Dotted-line to Quality Manager(s); All other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Must have experience working directly with Suppliers on Supplier Quality Management.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry with specialization in Quality Systems and Statistics.
- Must have a minimum of 3 plus years of experience in a quality engineering function (semiconductor industry preferred).
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written/presentations) at all levels.
- A good working knowledge of statistics and applicable quality methodologies is required (e.g., Six Sigma, SPC, FMEA, 8D, root cause analysis, etc.).
- Must have excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel and statistical software tools).
- Working knowledge of JMP statistical software is especially desirable; SAP knowledge helpful.
- Visits to other manufacturing sites, supplier and customer sites (including occasional overseas travel). Expected travel – 3 days/month.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation with offices in Japan, the United States and Belgium, and manufacturing and research and development facilities located worldwide. The company supplies advanced technology, chemistry and delivery equipment such as photoresists, polyimides, thin film precursors, cleaners and CMP slurries to the semiconductor market, designed to keep pace with the ever changing technology world.
In addition, FULFILM Planar Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary based in Mesa, Arizona, specializes in the manufacture and sales of chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) slurries for polishing silicon wafers. Along with its broad array of advanced quality products, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials relies on a corps of applications and development engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. The company’s investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in research and development or in customer applications.
Cleaners and Etchants
CVD Precursors and Chemical Delivery Systems
Image Sensor Color Mosaic
Photovoltaic Precursors and Equipment
Polyimides & PBOs
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.