- Direct all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure, applications, and development of new technical solutions.
- Manage the performance of the direct reports and of the IT contractors.
- Develop and maintain an IT roadmap which outlines the plan to reach short-term and long-term goals through the use of technology solutions with tie-ins to key business strategies. Provides key information which enables management to make better decisions around technology investments.
- Develop and maintain IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans for all key systems.
- Serve as primary project manager and provide required training for Global and Regional applications implementations including SAP, CPRO, SAP MII, and LIMS. While position is based in the US, shared Global systems will require coordination with FUJIFILM Electronic Materials (Europe) resources.
- Establish meaningful service metrics which enable senior management to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT organization and supports strong resource planning.
- Liaison with FUJIFILM Holdings America Corp. and FUJIFILM Corporation IT group and respond to required requests for information.
- Implement all IT corporate technical standards, policies and procedures per FUJIFILM Holdings America Corp. and FUJIFILM Corporation IT group. Develop local standards, policies and procedures to support the business. Ensure all required controls and in place and monitor for compliance.
- Safeguard the quality of the application development process by: keeping systems integrated and SAP centric, by defining sound Application Development principles and working methods and by helping analyst-programmers and Software Application Analysts to apply them. Manage all major projects utilizing the "Management of Change" process.
- Control all service and license contracts related to application packages and applications development related contractors.
- Comply with defined Quality, Environmental and Safety policies and assist in projects of continual improvement in order to keep the company performance up to the highest standard.
- Develop and update an IT roadmap annually with a presentation and buy-in from management.
- Develop and maintain IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans for all key systems. Plans to be reviewed minimum of every three years and per change management requirements. Creation of a robust project management process which monitors for roadblocks, identifies resource issues, and tracks projects against schedule.
- Provide monthly review of service metrics with comparisons to targeted goals and objectives.
- Communication of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corp. and FUJIFILM Corporation IT group requirements to management with analysis of risks and costs.
- Report all control issues which might affect the ability to safeguard critical business information.
- Develop and train all employees on policies, procedures and best practices.
Support of users for all infrastructure and applications requirements including but not limited to:
- Google Suite / Compliant Pro (~500 + users).
- SAP/LIMS/MII (~350 + users).
- Global coordination to provide 24/7 coverage.
- Primary support for 3 legal entities in 4 locations (RI, AZ, TX, CA).
- Coordinated support for Europe shared ICT and applications.
- Limited Global infrastructure and application support to the Asian region.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required. Master's degree in CS or related field preferred.
- Broad project management experience in a matrix organization.
- Proven ability to effectively manage resources, both personnel and systems, locally and nationally.
- A wide variety of network system training or certifications (MCSE, CNE, etc.).
- Knowledge of Database devolvement and support.
- Minimum 10 years IT support experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT management.
- Demonstrated ability to execute timely delivery of projects, objectives and deliverables within budget.
- A wide of computer hardware and software support experience.
- Experience in the current technologies and products used in the industry.
- Ability to analyze system constraints and vulnerabilities, and advise, coordinate, and execute remedies.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, to all levels of the organization cross-functionally.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.