Job Title: Logistic and Office Coordinator
This position directly reports to Marketing Manager and is responsible for assisting in the daily operations to the Latin America Territory and coordinating all events. The position is responsible for Logistic and marketing support such as event arrangement, shipment operation, projects managements, regulatory affairs, administrative support, promotional material creation, and daily interaction with the Latin American distributors, FMSU and FTYO(Fujifilm Corporation Japan headquarter)counterparts. This position is also responsible for administrative and clerical duties in our office. Perform other duties as assigned and requested by his/her manager and/or FTYO.
- Support shipment from FTYO to distributors; solve the order issues, payment issue support communication, ensuring orders are handled in a timely manner.
- Work with FMSU related department to set up new product/spare parts code to make sure that internal system support shipment without delay and fail.
- Regarding OEM business, take initiative for logistics. Communicate with OEM partners and distributors in timely manner to make sure the shipment/payment will be done as scheduled.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of shipments among FMSU, Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors.
- Monitoring Payment
Administrative and Clerical duties
- Receive visitors to our office for meeting and event.
- Provide airline tickets, booking hotels (domestic and international) as well as payment of various expenses, and travel arrangements.
- Take care of office coordination such as cleaning services, air conditioning maintenance, landlord contact, arranging office materials/furniture, water, pest control, waste, security, fire annual inspection, repair services
- Translator / interpreter when necessary.
- General support at tactical and operational level with the others divisions (Modality, IT, IVD, General Manager).
- Regulatory affairs
- Assist Marketing manager to facilitate regulatory affair issues for the new products between Regulatory Affair in FTYO and the distributors
- To issue declaration letters in English or Spanish required by bidder
- To coordinate the notarization, apostille and legalization at Consulates in US, if needed.
- To support on the planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time.
- Assist to arrange domestic and international events such as trade shows, distributor meetings, seminars, trainings and so on.
- Communicate in timely manner with distributors, hotel staff, local event coordinators and internal related people to collect necessary information to organize the events as scheduled.
- Executing the shipment (being able to prepare shipment documents in accordance on US and host country requirement and Compliance codes).
- To control the event budget expenses and pay the providers in timely manner.
- To assist in summarize the related information once event is done, as lesson learned, with the purpose to be into account in future projects and continuous improvement.
Create the Spanish translated marketing materials
- Assist to create the Spanish materials such as catalog, website, product manuals, and presentation materials.
- Translate English materials and check the Spanish translation when outsourcing translation.
- Manage advertising company to complete the materials.
- Assist marketing manager about other marketing related duties if requested.
- Adhere to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures
Perform special projects, tasks and studies as may be requested by management
- Bachelor degree
- 3 Years experience within a Logistics role
- Fluent in Spanish
- Regular business hours basis, but availability to do overtime.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Be highly organized with keen attention to detail
- More than intermediate level fluency in written and verbal Spanish and English. Improve communication efficiencies within company
- Intermediary knowledge of international trade (import and export), to handle/check shipment documents(Invoice, Packing List, BL/AWS, HS code, Incoterms, temporary importation and so on)
- Work with sense of urgency
- Effective time management skills
- Car is necessary to be able to go for purchasing something for the office, pick up, delivery.
- Ability to analyze and resolve challenges independently
- Strong customer orientation
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Establish/maintain good partnership with the related companies such as hotel, restaurants, taxi, entertainments, shipment companies, advertising companies, repair services and so on.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word proficiency
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe, and Adobe Creative Suite for creating/adjusting some advertising art would be a plus.
- Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
This position description contains the general duties considered necessary to outline the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as inclusive of all work requirements which may be inherent to successful performance.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page http://www.fujifilmusa.com/about/corporate_profile/fujifilm_companies/medical_systems/careers/.