Data Management & Organization
- Manages sophisticated software tools to provide financial data accurately, quickly, and efficiently (SQL Server, Visual Basic, R, BeX Analyzer, SAP)
- Fujifilm maintains very large amounts of data covering everything from Kiosk analytics to printer production. This raw data is stored in vast databases which must be parsed, organized, and analyzed to make it usable for input into the Fujifilm executive leadership decision making process. This requires technical knowledge and experience in database architecture and querying languages (SQL)
- Walmart and Sam’s Club stores and maintains sales data in their own in-house database(Retail Link) which
requires experience in building, querying, and analyzing before it can be disseminated to Fujifilm or Walmart
Analysis: Financial, Production, and Industry
- Provide in-depth weekly reports for both Walmart and Sam’s Club photo sales, monitoring and evaluating revenue and market trends and changes. This is an essential and fundamental weekly task for leadership.
- Collects, organizes, analyzes, and produces monthly reviews covering the entirety of Walmart photo for both the Walmart leadership team and Fujifilm internal leadership
- The monthly report is comprehensive and requires a vast array of data sourcing and comparison. The report starts from a Walmart sales, cost of goods, and margin performance perspective. It delves into each category of the photo business, as well as assesses 3PG Outlab performance, Kiosk media analytics, store performances & demographics, 30-60-90 marketing initiatives, and finally rolling forecasts for sales, COGs, and margin.
- Applies quantitative analytical methods, macro and micro economic principles, and firm financial theory to large-scale data in order to accurately forecast volume and sales
- Walmart’s new PopSocket and 5x7 Stationery Card offering were two major new product initiatives requiring adequate forecasting and planning for volume requirements, while also considering the impact of their ‘substitution effect’ on other Walmart photo products
- Use volume data from Walmart to assess minimum usage of toner and paper, which is subsequently used by leadership within the consumable supply chain organization. This provides a base point for consumable usage against which spurious reports from Bunzl and Shwarz can be compared.
- Acts as the point of contact for all item forecasting and planning for Walmart’s photo team, as well as Fujifilm leadership, especially concerning price changes, rollbacks, advertising effects, and promotions
Information Dissemination & Presentation
- The primary point of contact regarding Walmart and Sam’s Club photo sales and financial analysis for Fujifilm corporate leadership, Walmart corporate leadership, Fujifilm SSD, marketing, PPPG, Elite reps, CES technicians and leadership, as well as Sam’s Club photo leadership. Experience with corporate systems and the overall business means the candidate can serve all these recipients simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Consolidates vast amounts of information regarding the photo business, and conveys it to various audiences (Walmart Leadership, Fujifilm Senior Leadership, Elite ,CES) in a manner that is consistent with our current business model and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related quantitative disciplines
- 5+ year’s work experience in replenishment category management roles for Walmart or Sam’s Club suppliers or equivalent work/education experience.
- Experience interfacing with Walmart or Sam’s Club management (or equivalent companies) to develop financial/merchandising strategy and tactics
- Advanced experience working in Excel, specifically Macros.
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data and make sound business judgments.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Experience managing categories of at least $100,000,000 in annual sales.
- Experience in preparing for and presenting at Walmart Quarterly Strategic Planning Sessions.
- Experience working with Walmart or Sam’s Club merchandising and replenishment executives to develop category management strategy and execute tactics.
- Excel, Powerpoint, Retail Link, Word, Access, SAP
- Experience with Database Software Programs
- Eagerness to learn, Self-Starter, Proactive, Customer
- Focused, Intelligent, Team Player, Goal Oriented, Data
- Driven, Process Centric, Strategic
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.