Duties and responsibilities
Parts & Management:
- Keep accurate inventory for spare parts and accessories
- Place parts orders to refill parts stock and accessories
- Communicate with distributors for emergency parts needed in LA Market
- Analyze spare parts stock of distributors and provide suggestions based on consumption report
- Receive and enter all spare parts into internal system and in physical parts stock (inventory)
- Prepare all necessary documents to assist in the shipping of equipment sent to Miami by distributors
- Bring equipment to Service Shop that was shipped to Miami for repair and prepare equipment that is to be shipped to distributors (for demo/ loaner or after repair)
Service & Support:
- Communication with distributors regarding equipment sent to Miami office for repair
- Documentation, ExFM and data entry for equipment sent to Miami office for repair
- Assist in setting up Service trainings (communicating with distributors, creating certificates, preparing invitation letters, etc.)
- Filing of all information related to (repairs, Engineering Change Notices, Warranty requests and approvals, Trainings information, etc.)
Service Shop Coordinator:
- Organize and clean Service Shop, CDS Area, Service Equipment Room, and Demo Equipment room
- Communicate with proper personnel regarding ordering items necessary for the Service Shop
- Responsible for the periodic calibration of tools and jigs
- Management of chemicals (documentation, ordering, and reporting to HLUS)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Customer service oriented with attention to detail and can develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external key members.
- Ability to work independently and in a close team environment.
- Able to professionally communicate with internal and external customers to provide superior customer service.
- Able to investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Aptitude to learn new software applications.
- Associate Degree
- 1-2 year work experience working in a fast paced customer service/support environment preferably in a medical device industry.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets essential job related documents.
- Ability to present and speak effectively and professionally to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to calculate and match figures and amounts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, ability to use a keyboard, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear.
The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.