Duties and responsibilities
- Basic sales training: Along with Manager of Sales Training, develops an ongoing sales training program that meets the competency needs of all sales
- Develops and maintains a curriculum of sales courses that effectively enhances the skills of the Sales Professional aligned with FMSU corporate norms, mission, goals, competencies, policies and strategies of FMSU sales.
- Collaborates with Sales, Marketing, Service, Regulatory Affairs and other departments in the development of training initiatives for individual employees and positions within the
- Develops and conducts internal training programs designed to further employee knowledge of philosophies, policies and procedures, such as orientation, policy briefing, etc. Promotes positive attitudes, high morale, cooperation and desire to support interdepartmental and Company initiatives in
- Maintains effective relationships with other functional areas within the organization and our customers to ensure maximum sales success, improved business processes and positive customer
- Travels with sales as strategically coordinated with the Sales Management
- Maintains effective communications between management and others participating in employee development, including field based clinical staff, and ESD
- Legal, compliance, ethical, etc., training for employees are to be facilitated, tracked and monitored regularly within LMS, in coordination with Human Resources.
- Maintains effective communications within and between various cross-functional department within the organization to ensure accurate and timely training instruction.
- Participates in meetings and conferences via a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position and as directed by
- Performs special projects, tasks and studies, as needed.
- Contribute to and facilitate a collaborative team
- Ensure ongoing and transparent communication – internally and
- Align behavior with corporate strategy, along with vision, mission and
- Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and
- BA/BS or equivalent, preferably with at least 2 years of successful sales experience.
- Proven work experience as a Training Specialist or Training
- Experience with Learning Management
- Ability to travel 50% of time- includes time spent in the field and at Corporate offices.
- Demonstrated ability in presenting, instructing and teaching clinical and sales related
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create business
- Strong communication skills- presentation, written, and
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- Ability to achieve goals without close
- Must have strong impersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of
- Exercises good
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, sf.com, Quoting tools,
- Effective time management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, ability to use a keyboard, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear.
The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.