FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc., located in Greenwood, SC, plays a key role in the company's strategic vision by serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, and over 40 other countries worldwide. The complex boasts five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities producing QuickSnap recyclable cameras, ink jet and traditional photographic paper, personalized photo prints and gifts, and digital printing plates for the Graphic Arts Industry.
Fujifilm strives to offer a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility and growth, a collaborative spirit, and an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional development and achievement. Performance, development and accountability are the standards to which the company and its people strive toward.
We search for the most talented and qualified people. And to support our employees, we offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance, which increase employee satisfaction and overall personal well-being.
At Fujifilm, INNOVATIONS and PEOPLE matter.
FUJIFILM Manufacturing is an EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
We are currently recruiting for a MED Technician II (Mechanical). The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing complex manufacturing equipment. Perform modifications to existing machinery and equipment to improve reliability and to facilitate new production techniques.
Technical degree from a two-year college, technical school or an equivalent combination of education and/or maintenance experience is preferred.
5 to 10 years of experience troubleshooting and maintaining factory floor equipment with emphasis on mechanical and mechanical transmission systems.
Professional license or certification:
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES:
-Must be able to wear full face respirator
-Experience with rigging, welding, and use of predictive maintenance tools is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Install, troubleshoot service and repair mechanical components of industrial machinery and equipment.
2. Investigate and secure relevant facts on malfunctioning machinery and communicate facts with other maintenance team members for the purpose of determining root
cause and implementing permanent countermeasures.
3. Perform scheduled preventative and predictive maintenance procedures on equipment and provide detailed documentation within Fujifilm's CMMS (Maximo).
4. Read and interpret mechanical assembly and P&ID drawings.
5. Ability to work in a team based environment supporting all maintenance activities as assigned.
6. Communication skills and attention to detail are required.
7. Flexible to work off hours when needed, support emergency maintenance when called and support on-call rotation when scheduled.
8. Self-motivated and willing to take ownership and accountability for responsible assigned areas.
9. Ability to work within a strict Management of Change environment.
10. Adhere to Fujifilm’s Employee Code of Conduct Policy and Fujifilm Safety Policies and Procedures.
11. Follows all hazardous waste handling, labeling and storage rules and regulations.