- Work with several departments to clarify material requirements and to locate any documentation already on site.
- Contacting vendors to request the required certificates and documentation not already on site.
- Scanning and electronically filing the documentation.
- Entering information into spreadsheets.
- Comply with GMP documentation requirements.
- All other duties as needed.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications to include Excel and Word.
- Some knowledge of biotech/bio-pharma processes and materials.
- Ability to go into labs and/or cleanrooms and dress in appropriate attire.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience at any time prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous administrative or laboratory related experience.