- Meets and exceeds quarterly bookings and revenue objectives by driving new business sales growth.
- Maintains accurate CRM, forecast and pipeline management.
- Drives new business sales strategy and efforts, working closely with the RDMI team.
- Supports successful new customer transition to RDMI management, maintains customer relationships, and supports highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Works collaboratively with inside sales to develop new MI customer pipeline.
- Maintains an enterprise MI focus, maximizing the scope of new business deals and ensuring balanced MI product target attainment.
- Provide product demonstrations and portfolio presentations for all new business opportunity
- Works closely with MI marketing to provide feedback on field and market needs for new MI business.
- Works collaboratively with Corporate and Government accounts to support strategic IDN activity
- Works collaboratively with sales training department and MI marketing on competitive feedback.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve sales quota for area
- Achieve revenue goals
- Increase MI market share in coverage area
- Increase number of new MI customers in coverage area
- Achieve balanced selling performance across all MI product areas
- Drive a culture of superior customer experience within organization
- Participate in corporate activities (e.g., leadership activities, BPR, etc.)
- Align behavior with corporate strategy, along with mission, vision and values
- Establish and promote a collaborative team environment
- Ensure ongoing and transparent communication- up, down, across the organization
- Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the position
- BA/BS/MA, with 8+ years of progressive experience in the Healthcare IT / Medical Informatics Sales
- Extensive experience in software product demonstrations
- Experience managing or supporting teams in a Healthcare / Medical Imaging / IT organization
- Broad functional expertise in sales and experience in the areas of sales and marketing, strategic selling and planning, and pricing strategies
- Proven track record of sales overachievement
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and multiple direct reports
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and resolve at both a strategic and tactical level
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales performance as an individual and in support of teams
- Strong communication skills- presentation, written, and oral
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- Exercises good judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficient in the use of SalesForce.com
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels
- Ability to drive action plans with direct and indirect authority, executing within established timeframes and meeting or exceeding stated deliverables
This position description contains the general duties considered necessary to outline the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as inclusive of all work requirements which may be inherent to successful performance. FMSU management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
FMSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.