- Responsible for assigned product portfolio(s) (ex. core GI endoscopy and/or pulmonary portfolio), working cross-departmentally with various stakeholders internally and externally (e.g., healthcare professionals, sales & field personnel, global R&D, operations, regulatory, global marketing, infection control, other companies/device manufacturers, etc.) Candidate must be proficient in managing through influence. Project management skills are required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the marketplace, activities include various presentations, site-visits, attendance of show and conference, inquiry handling, etc.
- Play a central role to provide clinical, technical, and market knowledge in the product franchise(s): which includes but is not limited to Fujifilm’s products and services, peripheral and competitors’ offerings, clinical and technology trends, customer preference
- Support sales demonstrations, closely working with sales management and field personnel
- Develop and drive 3 – 5 year strategic plans for endoscopy platform(s) as well as potential for synergistic devices and strategic partnerships to broaden adoption and market share for Fujifilm’s products
- Collaborate closely with and stay actively engaged in future pipeline discussions together with other product management members, headquarter liaisons, R&D, and marketing personnel. Stay solution-focused and positively suggest product improvements and innovation
- Work closely with global marketing and R&D counterparts to share best practices and leverage successes in other regions
- Lead commercialization and any required activities for the assigned new products throughout its product life cycle, including but not limited to pre-release preparation, evaluation, launch, training, post-launch observations/trouble shooting, product retirement
- Work with sales/sales leadership, clinical specialist team, and field service engineers in the management of field initiatives.
- Assist in managing elements of trade show participation with regards to show objectives, booth and partnership equipment requirements, hands-on workshops, and overall execution of an event
- Provide technical assistance to healthcare professionals and internal staff who have technical questions or problems. Communicate expert opinions on behalf of company products and offer possible solutions to the problems
- Provide trainings on product operations, reprocessing, manufacturer’s requirements of the portfolio(s)
- Assist building of the product evaluation protocol for new products, and lead the evaluation on-site. This includes managing the site selection process, tactical protocol deliverables, and summarization of project results to global headquarters.
- Develop tactics to drive adoption and broader recognition of clinical and economic benefits of Fujifilm technology (i.e. clinical as well as white paper strategy)
- Highly focused and results-oriented; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment, self starter who can motivate others.
- Possess exceptional communication/interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Effective Time Management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-8 years’ work experience in a marketing capacity (marketing associate, marketing coordinate, associate product manager, product manager, senior product manager, product/technical director, etc.)
- Minimum 3+ years of medical device experience, GI/Flexible endoscopy preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets essential job related documents.
- Ability to present and speak effectively and professionally to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to calculate, balance, analyzes sales and marketing data, prepare detailed reports and report data.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time. Largely domestic but some international travel may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, ability to use a keyboard, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear.
The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
FMSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age (over 40), marital status, religion, sex, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (cancer related), physical or mental handicap or Vietnam era veteran status.