Duties and responsibilities
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records per Fuji policies.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Requires active listening skills and above average customer service skills
- Requires sound organization and administrative skills, self-starter a must along with ability to maintain paperwork to FDA and company required standards.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring calibration.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Meeting Health and Human Services and Environment Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing vendor’s service delivery processes in compliance with Fuji policies.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
- Ability to work/travel over-night, on-call rotations, after hours shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required.
- Prior knowledge and experience with x-ray equipment desirable: knowledge of x-ray physics and fundamental diagnostic x-ray imaging preferred
- Change agent and process oriented
Participates in training programs sponsored by the Company and/or other outside training institutions in order acquire the requisite skills necessary to perform the primary job duties and responsibilities inherent in the position. It is expected that all employees will obtain the following professional certifications within 2 years following their appointment to this position.
- Minimum of an Associates degree or equivalent experience in an electrical, electronics or computer science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of troubleshooting experience using appropriate troubleshooting techniques and tools/test equipment
- 100% field and factory trained on designated FMSU product lines
- Cross-trained in at least one other FMSU product group
- Microsoft Certified Professional - certification in a desktop or server OS. Desktop: Windows XP or later, Sever Windows: 2000 or later.
- OEM Computer Hardware certification required such as Dell Certified Systems Expert and/or Dell Certified Open Manage Professional. Or equivalent certifications for HP/Compaq/IBM etc.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day, up to 4 hours at a time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to reach above their head to work on equipment that is on a desk, on the floor, or mounted to the ceiling, must also be comfortable on ladders.
Ability to use hands to type and have the manual dexterity to manipulate hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches etc.
Frequent (up to 90%) travel may be required based on business need. May sit anywhere in the Atlanta area.