Duties and responsibilities
- Receiving/Returns duties
- Responsible for all for Returned Incoming Material deliveries
- Unload Trucks at the dock operating a Fork Lift, verify and sign Incoming Delivery Bill of Lading or FEDEX.
- Process WM Receiving/Returns Transactions in SAP to close (including Print Receiving/Return docs, Labels among others);
- Put Inventory Away on the shelves by bin location safely and organized by using RF GUN Device;
- File all Receiving/Returns documents accordingly.
- Shipping duties
- Print all Transfer Orders related to Outbound Shipments;
- Pick and Pack all Materials listed on the Outbound Transfer Orders using RF GUN Device;
- Process shipments in the FEDEX SAP/Café or if Truck load, book shipment with Trucking carriers;
- Load Trucks at the dock operating a Fork Lift, verify and sign Outbound Delivery Bill of Lading;
- Verify daily orders are closed in SAP;
- File all Shipping documents accordingly.
- Monitor Fujifilm Medical Systems service parts back order report. Identify, expedite, and source parts to fill back orders from various locations as needed
- Issue purchase orders to designated vendors to drop ship orders for parts, follow up delivery and process virtual receiving through Goods Receipt in coordination with that sourcing strategy.
- As needed, source and pull parts from service shop, spare part boneyard, or other sources. Expedite shipping of parts to local field service engineer
- Review returned parts from field to determine if eligible for warranty from FTYO
- Submit warranty claims to FTYO utilizing the PRS system
- Create Return Orders and physically return parts to FTYO including creation of commercial invoice in conjunction with Fujifilm import / export procedures
- Create Rework Orders to vendors for repair / refurb. Activity includes repair coordination with vendors, issuing purchase orders to pay for part repairs, coordinating return of repaired parts to Memphis warehouse, and resolving any invoice, payment, or quality issues identified around the vendor refurb process
- Help identify opportunities to being refurbishing or repairing failed parts, as opposed to scrapping the parts and ordering new replenishment stock
- Provide backup support with key suppliers for part sourcing and repair / refurbishment strategies
- Maintain close lines of communication with the Warehouse Manager, Inventory Manager, Service Field Engineers, Customer Care and all other Service related employees to make sure that all returns are processed all the way so customer can get their credits or inventory is removed from Tech trunk stocks.
- Ability to create reports and communicate discrepancies and deficiencies in the returns goods process and product being sent out to rework or credit.
- Support service parts team overall with business cases regarding what parts should be returned on a case by case basis
- Determine appropriate routing for each returned part, i.e. internal/external repair/refurbish part, pursue warranty from original manufacturing entity, scrap, or return part to good stock
- Monitor the shipped in transit report ensuring all parts shipped back by the field service team are received in Edison in 7 days or less
- Keep warehouse space clean and clear of unnecessary parts, adhere to quality and safety guidelines within warehouse environment at all times
- Manage the Field Cycle Counting policy. Oversee the semi-annual field cycle counts for all field service zones. Resolve all discrepancies to minimize inventory write offs
- Drive inventory and cycle count compliance within field service zones, ensuring high degree of participation and feedback from Customer Solution Engineers (CSE’s)
- Manage Service Parts Cycle Counts in Plant N600 by activating, assigning and clearing Cycle Counts in WM on a daily basis.
- Performs special projects, tasks, reporting, and duties as may be requested by management.
- Coordinate shipments and parts transfers from Edison warehouse to our Memphis warehouse and vice versa to completion
- Review biweekly all defective inventory in the bin location (SRVSHOPCRT) and work with Service Shop Supervisor
- Review biweekly all defective inventory materials in the bin location (WARR-TBD) and work with Warehouse Manager/Purchasing Manager.
- Assist and fill in as needed in the Warehouse Receiving, Shipping as well as Cycle Counts or any other activities in the Warehouse requested by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field. Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive experience in inventory, distribution, and operational procedures
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, etc)
- Ability to operate FORKLIFT and other warehouse equipment is a must.
- Self-directed with high energy and motivation. Ability to work independently and/or in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills are a plus.
- Position has physical requirements, and must be able to lift 70 lbs boxes on a routine basis. Must be able to routinely stand up to 6 hours per working day.
- Must be able to lead through influence, enacting change and process improvement without management responsibility for the service engineers
- This position will require a high level of interaction and coordination with different leadership teams within the organization. This individual must be able to work in a high-paced environment, work well on a team, have strong organization skills and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Availability to travel for training.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.
NOTE: Training for this role will be held in Stamford, CT for several weeks.