Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm’s vision and strategy.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Functions as FUJIFILM Medical Systems HR Representative and key liaison with RHQ Human Resources on regional initiatives.
- Must be business facing executive to all business units at FMSU including FMIS, MI, MS (including service), ESD, VNA, helping business develop and implement plans that move the business forward while providing employees with a safe and fair working environment.
- Employee advocate, must treat employees as internal customer with a focus on development, leveraging employees abilities - educate and motivate employees
- Oversee and lead the FMSU Human Resources Managers. Responsible for personnel development, performance management and organizational structure within the group.
- Serve as HR Representative to FNAC & HLUS senior managers and primary contact for their issues related to HR policies, programs, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Collaborate with VP Human Resources for HLUS in development and implementation of Region-wide strategic human resources plan.
- Manage escalated and/or sensitive employment claims, discrimination charges, or related legal issues.
- Serve as FMSU representative to FUJIFILM North America Regional HR Council with focus on aligning FMSU HR policies, procedures and business practices across the region.
- Serve as primary representative for FMSU Human Resources Managers with HLUS Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Payroll Administration, Corporate Training and Corporate Travel functional leads to ensure the services provided are meeting FMSU customer performance standards.
- Remain current on knowledge of HR trends and employment legislation
- Consult with HLUS Legal and outside counsel as appropriate
- Prepare reports for all levels of management
- Conduct presentations for all levels of employees
- Perform related duties as assigned by President, FMSU
- Must be willing to travel 30%
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Prior experience within a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences organization
- Ten+ years Human Resources Generalist experience with at 5+ years at management level.
- Experience in presenting Human Resources related issues, strategies, etc… to senior level executives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations governing Human Resources activities and knowledge of general policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, federal and state employment and related laws.
- Must balance needs of the business with needs of employees.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a complex and changing work environment.
- Highest degree of professionalism, discretion and integrity.
Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid