FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc., located in Greenwood, SC, plays a key role in the company's strategic vision by serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, and over 40 other countries worldwide. The complex boasts five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities producing QuickSnap recyclable cameras, ink jet and traditional photographic paper, personalized photo prints and gifts, and digital printing plates for the Graphic Arts Industry.
Fujifilm strives to offer a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility and growth, a collaborative spirit, and an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional development and achievement. Performance, development and accountability are the standards to which the company and its people strive toward.
We search for the most talented and qualified people. And to support our employees, we offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance, which increase employee satisfaction and overall personal well-being.
At Fujifilm, INNOVATIONS and PEOPLE matter.
FUJIFILM Manufacturing is an EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
We are currently recruiting for a MED Technician II (Electrical). This position is responsible for performing entry level to complex troubleshooting and repair techniques on manufacturing equipment; electrical/electronic and mechanical systems. Responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing complex equipment. Assist in modifications to existing machinery and equipment to facilitate new production techniques and or improved equipment reliability. Generates hazardous waste, labels containers and meets other container storage requirements. Transports them to less than 90 day storage.
Technical degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and/or apprenticeship.
5 years of experience troubleshooting and maintaining factory floor equipment with emphasis on electrical/electronic/controls systems.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE or CERTIFICATION:
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES:
Must be able to wear full face respirator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ability to install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems, apparatus, electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
2. Ability for advanced troubleshooting skills in electro/mechanical systems.
3. Ability to investigate and secure relevant facts on malfunctioning machinery and discusses facts with other maintenance team members for the purpose of determining root cause and implementing permanent countermeasures.
4. Ability to locate, install, maintain, test and repair industrial electrical and electronic equipment and circuits by working from procedures, specifications, blueprints, wiring and schematic diagrams, PLC programs (OEM & Generic), verbal and written instructions and following established industrial electrical and electronic practices.
5. Ability to work within a strict Management of Change environment is required.
6. Ability to perform scheduled preventative/predictive maintenance procedures on equipment and document all details within Fujifilm's CMMS ( Maximo).
7. Ability to read, design and understand electrical schematic diagrams, PLC programming and troubleshooting.
8. Ability to work in a team based environment supporting all maintenance activities as assigned.
9. Effective communication skills and attention to detail are required.
10. Flexible to work off hours when needed, support emergency maintenance when called and support on-call rotation when scheduled
11. Effectively works with others within the team to achieve team goals.
12. Self-motivated and willing to take ownership and accountability for responsible assigned areas.
13. Follows Fujifilm’s Employee Code of Conduct Policy and maintains and adheres to Fujifilm Safety Policies and Procedures