Duties and responsibilities
- Create and maintain automation framework for UI tests.
- Create continuous integration tools and performance tests of web application.
- Review, collaborate and recommend on automation processes and frameworks.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Microsoft Test Manager 2015.
- Responsible for maintaining the continuous automation infrastructure.
- Design, build, and deploy effective and reliable test automation solutions.
- Create tools to increase efficiency.
- Execute functional, stability and performance tests.
- Analyzes and understands each product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested.
- Sets up test environments.
- Designs, develops, and executes reusable and maintainable automated scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features; applies expertise and understanding of issues that may arise around automated/load testing and assists in researching and providing solutions to add, modify, or enhance previously recorded automated scripts.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as engineering.
- Two – Five years of experience with Web Development, Web Performance testing tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with manual testing.
- Experience in source control systems and configuration management.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple activities with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with minimal directives to achieve goals.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 25% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
FMSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.