Duties and responsibilities
General tasks include:
- Drive business success via radiology IS roadmap planning and execution –Partner closely with the customer, strategy, downstream marketing, R&D, quality, and finance in managing the portfolio and driving new product data launch cadence.
- Drive business success via radiology PACS roadmap tracking and updating –Partner closely with the customer, strategy, downstream marketing, R&D, quality, and finance in managing the portfolio and driving new product data launch cadence.
- Determine and prioritizing key unmet needs and opportunities – Identifying market opportunities and important unmet needs in collaboration with strategy and cross functional teams.
- Drive VOC and value proposition creation into the development process and leverages advisory boards and physician relationships to drive clarity on strategic priorities.
- Identify and predict strategic competitive plays and market positioning. Bring creative and innovative approach to differentiate Fujifilm Radiology software applications from competitors in the market place.
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure resource allocations and focus consistent with the needs of the business.
- Translate business goals to product and clinical roadmaps based on clear understanding of unmet customer and business needs, the competitive landscape, and other important market factors to meet required growth objectives.
- Partner with development, product release management and downstream marketing to ensure that customer and business needs are incorporated into our product and clinical roadmaps.
- Deliver upstream marketing deliverables– Leading marketing execution for all Radiology software application initiatives in the US market and driving best practice throughout the organization including voice of the customer, market research, value proposition creation, financial planning, clinical insights, customer requirements and launch plan development and execution.
- Collaborate with Management on portfolio prioritization– Participating in portfolio prioritization process representing critical customer and commercial needs. Deliver value propositions and business cases for all current and future proposed projects to facilitate prioritization.
- Lead Product Launches working in collaboration with Downstream Marketing – Driving new product launches in the US and collaborating with International and Japan marketing leaders on new product launches in global markets as necessary.
- Lead launch plan development and execution working closely with Product Release Management, Sales Leadership, Downstream Marketing, Education/ Training, Marcom, Operations.
- Maintain a strong relationship and partnership with Sales Leadership, Downstream Marketing, Education/ Training, Marcom, Operations.
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years in experience in quantitative analysis.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record working with different business units within organizations.
- Competitive knowledge of Medical IT and Imaging products.
- Team player and leader with excellent relationship building, mediation, and conflict resolution.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of Medical informatics hardware and software environments and Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project).
- Experienced integrating products with 3rd party vendors, is a plus.
- Successful management of Clinical IT projects, is a plus.
- Experience with pricing and cost tracking, is a plus.
- Adheres to the Company’s quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
This position description contains the general duties considered necessary to outline the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as inclusive of all work requirements which may be inherent to successful performance. FMSU management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.
FUJIFILM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled