The Clinical Sales Specialist works collaboratively with Medical Informatics sales team to demonstrate Medical Informatics software to targeted opportunity accounts (as identified through strategic sales planning) within his/her designated sales geography.
Duties and responsibilities
Bookings and Revenue
● Meets and exceeds sales goals for assigned products within the designated geography in collaboration with the sales teams.
● Develops effective business partnerships with the Medical Informatics Sales team to ensure that the Synapse software sales goals are achieved.
● Participates in and contributes to matters relating to general sales strategy for assigned products.
● Works in collaboration across FMSU product and service teams, emphasizing solution selling into the installed base and for new accounts, and ensuring focus on broadening portfolio placements within all opportunities.
● Develops and communicates market intelligence to Management, making recommendations on how FMSU may better meet the needs of customers and enhance the FMSU portfolio offering.
● Participates in customer presentations, tradeshows, product demonstrations and educational forums, as required.
● Demonstrates proficient and effective use of the Company’s CRM tool, as directed by management. Maintain accurate and detailed records and work strategically to collaborate with all members of the selling team based on data collected.
● Adheres to the Grants of Authority (GOA) and follows any and all established policies and procedures.
● Provides accurate booking documents enabling the Sales and Marketing Operations and Order To Remittance processes to work effectively.
Key Performance Indicators
● Achieve sales quota.
● Develop selling strategies with cross functional teams.
● Support a culture of superior customer service.
3/12/2018 Page 2 of 3 DOC-0037656-A
● Participate in corporate activities (such as working groups, BPR, etc.).
● Align behavior with corporate strategy, along with mission, vision and values.
● Contribute to a collaborative team environment.
● Ensure ongoing and transparent communication- up, down, across the organization.
● Attend meetings and conferences via a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position.
● Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the position.
Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
● BA/BS or equivalent, with 3+ years of experience in a Medical Informatics environment in a Healthcare / Medical Imaging / IT organization.
● Proven demonstration capabilities.
● Ability to create business impact.
● Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
● Strong customer orientation.
● Proven ability to achieve sales performance as an individual through demonstration of software.
● Strong communication skills- presentation, written, and oral.
● Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
● Exercises good judgment.
● Proficient in the use of SalesForce.com.
● Effective time management skills.
● Ability to proactively anticipate the need for ongoing and frequent communication and planning and executes at all levels.
● Ability to travel 70% of time- includes time spent in the field and at Corporate offices.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
3/12/2018 Page 3 of 3 DOC-0037656-A
Occasional (up to 70%) travel may be required based on business need.