We are hiring for a Director of Inkjet Sales for our Hanover Park, IL location. As the Director of Inkjet Sales you will be responsible for performing a broad range of sales management functions to identify and evaluate specific account opportunities, develop and execute strategies and plans to penetrate and grow the markets for wide format digital equipment and ink products, JPress and Xerox, and achieve or exceed segment sales and profit objectives for the assigned geographic area within North America. Liaise with Marketing to collaborate on the Company’s strategic and business objectives in this area. Manage internal communications such that Company management is updated on strategy effectiveness and progress.
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver solutions for workflow, consultative services, remote monitoring, color standardization and G7 implementation, pressroom products, CTP, proofing, digital printing, wide format and more. FUJIFILM also manufactures and distributes Sericol inks and is a leader in the development of UV inks for the screen printing, narrow web, and large format digital printing industries.
Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Plan and implement sales strategy, including sales method, tracking and monitoring
• Develop and implement plans and strategies for penetrating and growing profitable sales of equipment
• Create and maintain customer retention and development programs
• Maintain outside supplier relations, negotiate best pricing and terms and communicate purchase volume commitments
• Provide up-to-date information to appropriate management, marketing, and product development staff regarding market trends, developments, and other activity; customer and competitor activity; product development opportunities, and new technology development
• Manages salesforce.com to ensure data properly reflects territory potential and activity, with accurate customer profile, share opportunity, assets, agreements, and contact details.
• Develop and implement product sample policies, monitor usage and enforce budgetary compliance
• Assist in the evaluation of Fujifilm platforms in relation to competitive products. Coordinate and assist in conducting and evaluating field trials.
• Manage sales resources according to budget
• Interview, hire, develop and evaluate employees
• Manage administration and relevant reporting, planning and forecasting systems
• Maintain and develop corporate brand image and reputation through appropriate public relations
• Manage departmental communications
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
• High school diploma or GED with 5+ years sales experience in Graphics/Printing Industry
• 5+ years management experience
• Extensive knowledge of the graphic communication industry
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent sales presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
• Significant experience working in a cross-functional team
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Travel approximately 50%
• Valid Driver’s License
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Possess necessary skills/attributes to include excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.