Fujifilm North America Corporation's Graphic Systems Division has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Manager (TSM) to be located in Tijuana Mexico. As the TSM you will be tasked with effectively selling the company's products by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects and customers to achieve sales targets within budgeted objectives. Maintain and increase the customer base in a highly competitive market place.
Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Maintain and service existing accounts as assigned, promoting growth to achieve sales targets.
• Identify, target, and obtain new accounts to expand customer base and increase the level of profitable business by prospecting, cold calling, and developing favorable relationships with prospects and customers.
• Organize time, plan activities, complete and submit records and reports, and perform required administrative tasks to ensure effective and efficient management of the territory.
• Ensure that existing and potential customers are made aware of new products, applications, processes, advancements and trends in the marketplace.
• Strong analyzing skills to be able to best utilize sales tools and programs to build their territory
• Liaise with technical staff to report and rectify product performance problems and assist customers with training and other technical matters.
• Maintain continuous awareness of and communicate competitive activity including performance of competitive products in the territory to Region Manager/Director and other appropriate corporate functions.
• Maintain presentation materials, samples, and up-to-date sales tools and literature for use in a professional and organized manner.
• Represent the company at trade shows/seminars as required, to increase and attract new business
• Assist in identifying, recruiting, and providing support to distributors within the territory.
• Work with new and less experienced TSM's to assist with their training and development as required and with other members of the sales organization to develop or close important sales to customers outside the territory assigned when needed.
• Handles other projects as assigned by the Region Sales Mgr/Director
This is a position in sales for someone with a broad knowledge of screen, flexographic, and wide format digital printing industry practices, technologies, products, and marketing techniques. Must have a minimum of 5 years industry-related experience – preferably in sales and/or heavy customer-contact / support. Must have a high school education. A solid general business-to-business commercial orientation, understanding of basic business and financial concepts, an orientation to detail, and computer literacy plus highly developed interpersonal (communication, human relations, presentation), selling, time management, problem solving, and self-organization
The equivalent of a 4-year college degree preferred.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.