Duties and responsibilities
- Provide application training to distributor’s application specialists, sales specialists, and eventually medical doctors or radiographers as end-users.
- Understand and digest the latest clinical product information provided by Fujifilm Head Office (FF) or Fujifilm Medical Systems USA (FMSU), and ensure understanding for both internal relevant employees and distributors.
- When necessary trouble shoot together with the Service Manager if the distributor is not able to solve it locally.
- Capability to analyze scientific papers, understand and digest content to be explained to non-clinical people.
- Support sales team with clinical knowledge and experience in clinical approach. Analyze market clinical applications and feed it into sales team.
- Support the local promotion of the Latin American distributors such as information materials, demonstration and training.
- Report and document important activities to share with the members of FUJIFILM Medical Systems Miami/ USA, FUJIFILM Global and distributors.
- Adhere and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform any other jobs/functions as requested by the Modality Manager and/or other Management.
- Compare the products with our competitors, and analyze its advantages and disadvantages from clinical aspects.
- Develop and implement training applications specialists of Latin America.
- Radiology Technologist or any diagnostic image related profession
- 3+ years of experience in a medical field as a clinical application specialist in a well-recognized medical image provider.
- Knowledge and experience in general digital X-ray (CR/DR), Mammography and Computed Tomography (CT).
- Knowledge in advanced diagnostic application tools as 3D rendering for CT/MRI.
- Ability to research and analyze various types of information, including clinical research documents.
- Ability to teach clinical concepts.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Possess exceptional communication/interpersonal, analytical and clinical skills.
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photo shop and SAP.
- Extensive hands-on experience in the areas of clinical management.
- Ability to present and speak effectively and professionally to employees of the organization.
- Fluent Spanish and English are mandatory.
- Ability to calculate, balance and analyze data to prepare detailed reports.
- Position requires 20-30% travel, mainly international with some domestic travel.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.