Duties and responsibilities
- Compare the products with our competitors, and analyze its advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop and implement product training for sales and applications specialists of the Latin American distributors together with the Product Manager.
- Provide application training to end user when necessary and trouble shoot together with the Service Manager if the distributor is not able to solve it locally.
- Understand and digest the latest product information provided by Fujifilm Head Office (FF) or Fujifilm Medical Systems USA (FMSU), and ensure understanding for both internal relevant employees and distributors.
- Read tender specifications with limited time when required by Latin American distributors and provide advice on appropriate product configurations to meet tender specifications.
- Create useful product promotion materials and deliver to Latin American distributors.
- Support the local promotion of the Latin American distributors such as information materials, demonstration and training.
- Report and document important activities to share with the members of FMSU(Miami), FMSU, FF and distributors.
- Carefully check and report market needs to the Product Manager.
- Build relationships with the key end-users and distributors.
- Increase and maintain technical information exchange among FF, FMSU and Latin America distributors when required.
- Adhere and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Support specific tenders with suggestions, product information or proposal advise, based on the market.
- Perform any other jobs/functions as requested by the Product Manager and/or other Management.
Medical Informatics business
- Support Medical Informatics business especially in terms of clinical application aspects especially in 3D rendering software as required.
- Four year college degree, preferably in the field of biomedical engineering or quantitative disciplines plus 5 + years of experience in a medical field as a product manager or product specialist.
- Knowledge and experience of CT, MRI and 3D is mandatory. Also, knowledge of Computed Radiography, Digital Radiography and Mammography is ideal
- Ability to research and analyze various types of information.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Data management
- Possess exceptional communication/interpersonal, analytical and technical skills.
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photo shop and SAP.
- Highly focused and results-oriented; able to identify goals and priorities and resolution of issues in initial stages.
- Extensive hands-on experience in the areas of technical and clinical management.
- Ability to present and speak effectively and professionally to employees of the organization.
- Fluent Spanish and English are mandatory.
- Ability to calculate, balance and analyze data to prepare detailed reports.
- Position requires 20-30% travel, mainly international with some domestic travel.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.