Contracts Administrator - Stamford, CT
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle customer correspondence for service contract renewals and revisions.
- Run various management reporting tools and analyze data for warranty and contract expirations forwarding necessary information to Zone Service Managers.
- Refer and resolve contract discrepancies or disputes raised by customers or other FMSU personnel.
- Conduct required telephone customer contact to follow up on any contract or warranty issue.
- Handle tracking of all contract correspondence resulting in quote generations for Service Agreements
- Research and validate equipment inventory at site prior to quote generation utilizing Astea, and with the help of the local service team.
- Coordinate with purchasing for subcontracts, ensuring two way communication occurs when equipment is booked as well as when contracts are terminated
- Ensure processes are followed and consistent across all zones.
- Adheres to the Company’s quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- Minimum 2 years contract experience (Medical Service experience a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, and adobe PDF)
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Able to communicate with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Detail oriented with critical thinking and ability to problem solve
- Must work efficiently under rigid deadlines
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, strong desire to drive the business in a positive direction
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.
This position description contains the general duties considered necessary to outline the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as inclusive of all work requirements which may be inherent to successful performance. FMSU management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
FMSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.