Reports to the Technical Service Manager and is responsible for servicing equipment and offering solutions to a customer base within an assigned area. Services C-Touch Processors, Illumina Led curing systems, Ink and Flexo Plates Technology and techniques used in the graphic arts industry.
- Provide on-site support and repair to C-Touch Processors and Illumina LED Curing Systems.
- Maintain close communication with more highly trained technicians and the Technical Phone Support team in to ensure accurate resolution of service issues
- Develop strong working relationships with customers
- Coordination of installation with customer and service team
- Perform pre-installation assessment and site inspection on C-touch equipment and Illumina in accordance with FUJI equipment requirements
- Complete and submit service activity information and paperwork timely to the appropriate group/department
- Monitor and manage the return of all parts
- Manage and complete all Preventative Maintenance requirements
- Attend training classes to stay current on both new and existing products
- Provide technical support to other technicians as needed
- Provide sales assistance in demos and/or customer visits
- Monitor critical accounts and actively participate in support activities to accomplish quick and effective problem resolution
- Communicate technical issues to Technical service management and technical support group
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager
- Associate degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- General troubleshooting knowledge in electronics
- Computer skills with emphasis on operating systems and hardware.
- Outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills as well as a team-oriented attitude.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Possess necessary skills/attributes to include excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent in English and Spanish - minimum 75% fluency both written & spoken
- Valid driver’s license, passport and US visa
- Ability to travel 100%
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years Graphic Arts Printing Experience
- 2 or more years in flexo industry
- Quality of work
- Quantity of work
- Time Management
- Job Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills/Communication
- Customer Focus
- Fingering – Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling
- Grasping – Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Crouching. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Hearing – constantly perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction
- Sitting – frequently sit for sustained periods of time
- Standing. Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking - Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another
- Talking – Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.