- Develop a strong knowledge of FUIFILM technology and products and use this knowledge to identify business opportunities and articulate FUIFILM’s value proposition to potential customers & partners.
- Develop and create business plans for new business opportunities and advance potential businesses beyond initial concept stage.
- Select prospect companies within the identified markets, define customer satisfaction criteria and success factors, and engage them through a defined strategy.
- Define FUJIFILM’s value proposition and establish a business model to demonstrate the viability and value of potential opportunities.
- Own the pitch process by developing critical context and insights for our teams and assembling internal subject matter experts to develop supporting research and presentation materials.
- Pitch new business opportunities to potential customers and partners with dynamic, engaging, and compelling presentations, both in person and using virtual technologies.
- Identify business opportunities within assigned area consistent with business strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies for penetrating and growing profitable sales of digital equipment within the assigned area.
- Achievement of assigned yearly sales goals
- Demonstrates an understanding of the key business requirements of their customers and prospects for both current and future business needs.
- Maintains an effective business relationship with key customers and prospects, positioning Fujifilm as a valued business partner, and themselves as a valued business resource, providing solutions that benefit both companies.
- Provide up-to-date information to appropriate management, marketing, and product development staff regarding market trends, developments, and other activity; customer and competitor activity; product development opportunities; and new technology development
- Maintain Salesforce records, reporting activity in a timely manner and updating data as conditions require.
- Assist in the evaluation of Fujifilm platforms in relation to competitive products. Coordinate and assist in conducting and evaluating field trials.
- Provide direction, coordinate with, and assist Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and Field Sales Managers (FSMs) in identifying new accounts, prospecting activities, making joint sales calls and presentations, arranging demonstrations, preparation of business proposals, and closing orders.
- Ensure that pricing policies are being followed consistently. Coordinate and monitor discounts and ultimate net pricing of products relative to the competition.
- Provide input and assist in the development and execution of the North American and global business strategies for digital equipment.
- Assist the digital marketing staff in development of marketing materials and promotions and represent the digital segment at trade shows and other promotional events that the company participates in.
- Participates in Industry events, trade shows, and company functions as requested.
- Control territory costs within established budgets levels for T&E, auto, IT, and other areas as determined by the company.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in Graphics/Printing Industry
- Broad and solid understanding of printing ink products, applications, equipment, technologies, processes, markets, and competition with specific emphasis on wide and grand format digital printing platforms.
- Ability to work as a member of an account team that develops and implements business strategies.
- Ability to interact with and influence various levels of management within the assigned account base
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Ability to travel ~85%
- Essential communication skills, both written and verbal including solid presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
- Ability to navigate company intranet site, as well as complete various online forms and required spreadsheets
- S. or B.A. degree in business administration, marketing, or other appropriate discipline
- 5+ years sales and territory management
- Extensive knowledge of the graphic communication industry, including digital and electronic applications
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/Showpad
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.