- Perform required reporting functions to support any Finance, Program Management, Supply Chain or Quality needs within the SAP system.
- Confirm the successful receipts, issuance and consumption of material and the proper placement in the SAP system.
- Perform any cleanup functions required in the SAP system to ensure accurate and proper controls of materials.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure proper consumption of materials into Process Orders has been excuted and all return of materials have been properly performed.
- Monitor the Warehouse Activity Monitor and perform any required troubleshooting to ensure materials are in correct status within the SAP system.
- Review stock categories to determine potential issues and determine, with support, any needed transactions to correct discrepancies within the SAP system.
- Work in conjunction with Finance team to ensure monthly reconciliations are completed on time and provide any justifying data to the Finance and Program Management team for reconciliation reports.
- Support any system upgrades by performing testing in the Development, Pre-QA and QA modules of the SAP system.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Familiar with how manufacturing process orders are executed within the SAP system.
- Understand how functional areas impact or is impacted by actions upstream or downstream of area of focus.
- Strong computer skills with quick learning ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.
- Master’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus (1) one year work experience in SAP HANA and (1) one years experience in a Biotech or Pharma Manufacturing environment; OR
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus (2) two years work experience in SAP HANA and (2) two years experience in a Biotech or Pharma Manufacturing environment; OR
- Associates degree (Or Technical Certificate) preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus (3) three years work experience in SAP HANA and (3) three years experience in a Biotech or Pharma Manufacturing environment; OR
- High School diploma with at least (4) four years of SAP HANA experience and (4) four years experience in a Biotech or Pharma Manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.