Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Provide and support Fujifilm’s processes in the acquisition, disposition and maintenance of commercial leases; including tracking, reporting, negotiating and monitoring transactions.
- Initiate the evaluation of expiring leases in adequate time to position company in a favorable timeframe to negotiate the best transaction alternative.
- Lead the data collection, evaluation and planning to effective utilization of space.
- Interface with landlords and business units of occupied sites to maintain positive relationships and effective management of lease obligations.
- Work with Fujifilm Legal and Fujifilm’s broker to prepare documentation and execution of transaction of all degree of complexity to ensure best value to the company.
- Provide direction on business terms from request for proposals through final LOI.
- Research and interpret lease language in consultation with attorneys and provide information and guidance related to real estate and lease matters.
- Provide effective communication to other real estate representatives and business units.
- Review lease document and provide accurate and valuable direction on business terms as well as identify potential problems in leases and resolve them quickly.
- Ensure rent processing is accurate. Review and approve operating expense reconciliations. Work with 3rd party vendor, as needed to complete in depth audits.
- Oversee real estate database management and administration.
- Responsible for database and audit vendor contracts.
- Coordinate and maintain lease records including leases subleases, inter-company agreements, estoppels, SNDA’s, amendments, etc.
Scope of Position:
- Corporate real estate – 1.5 Million Sq. Ft. / 81 Properties
- Shared Services Support – 14 Fujifilm affiliate companies.
Expectations/Standards of Performance
Within 6-9 Months:
- Understanding of company policy and procedures for communicating and obtaining approvals on real estate transactions. Understand company direction on lease clauses (no financials, self-insured, restoration, etc.)
- Independently transfers lease proposals to a financial analysis/impact to company budgets by fiscal year for appropriate business unit.
- Understanding of lease database and the ability to run reports and find documents.
Within 9-18 Months:
- Lead the discussion and provide direction on upcoming lease expirations, renewals, etc.
- 4 year degree - Business, Finance, or Real Estate
- 8-10 year previous work experience in a similar position.
- Expert knowledge of Excel. Advanced knowledge of Word, Power Point and MS Project
- Ability to develop detailed financial analysis; Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and present business cases, rational and ROI.
- Demonstrate an understanding of revenue and cost implications on the profitability of a business.
- Demonstrate understanding of lease terms (triple net rent, gross rent, CAM capital vs. expense, base year, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure strong collaboration between different functions.
- Attention to detail, self-directed, organized and efficient at time management. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Visual Lease or experience with other lease databases
- Document drafting experience, including redlining, track changes and comparison features.
- Focus on Customers
- Adapting to Change
- Building Positive Working Relationships
- Initiating Improvements
- Taking Ownership
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based Fujifilm companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com.
FUJIFILM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.