Some of the responsibilites are, but not limited to:
- Conduct compliance policy and procedure assessment. Support development of new or updated polices to address new risk areas or to improve operations and/or internal controls.
- Conduct compliance risk analyses. Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop and implement action plans to mitigate potential risks.
- Manage compliance training program in the areas of Antitrust, Anti-Corruption, and Anti-Money Laundering, among others, to educate employees on legal and ethical standards and to ensure a comprehensive understanding.
- Oversee due diligence performed on new customers, distributors and their principals and annual compliance certifications. Assist with review of quotes, submissions and other documentation in connection with government bids.
- Execute internal auditing and monitoring for policy compliance. Track corrective and preventive action plans associated with previous audit findings. Manage internal and external corrective action plans.
- Keep abreast of new legislation and enforcement matters affecting global companies as well as industry and compliance best practices.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in Legal, IT, HR, Finance, Regulatory and other core functions in order to direct compliance issues through the appropriate channels for investigation and resolution, reporting and remediation.
- Prepare management reports to HLUS and subsidiary management and FTYO CP&RM on incidents, investigations, emerging compliance challenges and general compliance activities.
- Conduct pre-acquisition due diligence of new businesses and develop integration plan.
- Interpersonal skills/communication
- Building positive working relationships
- Planning and organizing
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 5 years of compliance experience for international company.
- uris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school with admittance in good standing to at least one state bar.
- Experience in the development, initiation, maintenance, and revision of policies and procedures for the general operation of a compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Experience evaluating and auditing trade compliance matters to identify operational issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve compliance problems.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management skills, to include managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent projects, and reporting progress and risks to colleagues and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to advise and collaborate with management on compliance issues, facilitating risk assessment and developing practical business solutions.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.