Responsible for on-site training of customer Physicians, PACS administrators and other Key Operators in the use of SYNAPSE, CR, and Film/Imager product offerings. Supports all sales and field service efforts by participating in special projects and equipment demonstrations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Facilitates on-site training, utilizing validated applications, protocols, and processes.
- Works closely with Radiologists, clinicians, and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of FUJIFILM products.
- Optimizes image quality of all FUJIFILM chemical and electronic medical imaging products including, but not limited to, film-screen, computed radiography, hard copy printers, and soft copy displays.
- Manages full system training on key Synapse network components.
- Makes appropriate contacts within FMSU and at the customer site to coordinate each training event.
- Assists in the development of customer training and marketing support material.
- Provides telephone support for customers, sales, and field service.
- Provides feedback to Customers, Sales, Field Service, Marketing, Engineering, and Product line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provides on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
- Provides and maintain documentation to support customer training.
- Provides additional training and consultation at a charge, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Provides equipment demonstrations and trade show support as requested.
- Works with FMSU team to gain customer acceptance of the FUJIFILM Medical Systems solution.
- Maintains technical expertise on all FMSU product offerings and is knowledgeable of current industry trends and future technology directions.
- Identifies opportunities to increase market share and growth by addressing the needs of our internal and external customers. Responds promptly to customer concerns, questions and inquires.
- Participates in teaching and training customers via a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position and the needs of FMSU customers.
- Maintains contact with internal /external customers to solicit input regarding the Professional Services support. Provide progress reports regarding service and improvements. Maintains effective communication with Field Service, Sales, and other members of the FMSU team to foster effective problem resolution.
- Maintains effective communications and working relationships with all departments within FMSU (Service, Engineering, Integration, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, etc). Participates with Sales and Marketing staffs to develop new products, services and sales/marketing strategies. Reports any internal/external information and activities that may impact on customer satisfaction and/or FMSU’s future business activities.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Takes corrective action, where appropriate.
- Participates on various internal and external committees.
- Participates on performance improvement and strategic planning teams.
- Participates in professional organizations.
Minimum of Associates Degree, preferred Bachelor Degree in related field.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.