Oracle Application Manager
It's an exciting time to be joining FUJIFILM. We are hiring for an Oracle Application Manager for our beautiful Bothell, Washington location. As the Oracle Application Manager will report to the HLUS-IT Application Services Director and be responsible for maintenance, support and further development of Oracle EBS application which include designing, developing, testing and delivering new key projects and the support of production tickets.
As the senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the 24×7 availability of mission critical production environments. You will be expected to perform multiple functions, including the resolution of production problems and assisting users with business issues. You must have substantial hands-on technical experience in addition to strong conceptual knowledge about Oracle EBS, and underlying architecture and fundamentals.
This role is for you if you:
- Are results driven and know how to use your knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Possess excellent time management skills and quickly adapt to a changing business environment, able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency.
- Listen and use information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Are accountable and take responsibility for your actions.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Embrace analytics and love solving problems.
- Have excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all with dignity and respect at all times.
In this individual contributor role, you will be the key liaison between Fujifilm and 3rd Party consultants.
The Oracle Application Manager will reinforce Fujifilm’s leadership values by transforming the current Oracle EBS area into a customer focused, proactive operation that will help drive business at FFSS.
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based Fujifilm companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com.
Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Within 6-9 Months:
Within 9-18 Months:
FUJIFILM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.