Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc. is seeking an Instrumentation & Controls Technician I. The successful candidate will perform general Instrument and Controls repairs/troubleshooting/preventive maintenance to all plant equipment/systems, process measurement and control, utility, laboratory and bench top instrumentation.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rebuild control valves, actuators and positioners, and switching devices
- Troubleshoot and repair general electrical and pneumatic control circuits
- Perform electronic maintenance for pressure, temperature, flow, weight, pH DO and other critical process parameter-measuring devices
- Use equipment manuals and drawings to troubleshoot problems
- Locate and identify spare parts as necessary
- Perform troubleshooting on a wide variety of equipment and related process problems together with the manufacturing departments or other departments
- Document all work on work orders, calibration data sheets and other required forms as necessary
- Be able to support the plant operations during off-hours if needed
- Support cGMP standards as required
- Use root cause failure analysis tools for equipment reliability
- Maintain frequent communication with manufacturing personnel to be aware of their priorities and to communicate equipment repair status
- Adhere to all safety requirements and follow safe procedures, immediately notifying management or Safety when unsafe conditions or potential hazards are found; attend all required safety and health training
- HS and 2+ years industry experience or equivalent
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.