Intern Project Scope for Fujifilm Integration System (FIS)
Eliminate duplicate hardware part number and models (screws, nuts, bolts, washers).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Determine which duplicate number/model to use going forward
- Verify geometry and property accuracy of chosen model
- Replace undesired duplicate models in SolidWorks assemblies
- Correct errors in existing SW assembly models during hardware update
- Review SAP descriptions of chosen parts against Description Standard
- Replace undesired duplicate parts in SAP BOM structure
- Obsolete undesired duplicate parts in SW Vault and SAP
- Changes accomplished through Filemaker ECR process
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completing a course of studies in the Engineering discipline or other technical area
- CAD Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Advanced math and computational skills.
- Advanced reasoning skills to analyze and solve applications problems
- Statistical analysis
- Technical aptitudeDESIRED:
- Solid Works Knowledge
- ERP Exposure
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in all Production areas and on all Mfg processes
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing Office Environment
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Each employee’s primary objective is to assure that the quality, delivery and cost controls within his/her control meet or exceed all of our internal and external customers’ requirements.
- Each employee is required to abide by the Employee Handbook and the rules and regulations explained and provided at each orientation and training session. Special attention must be given to the safety aspects of these documents.
FUJIFILM Dimatix provides competitive wages, a generous benefits package and a friendly, dynamic working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FUJIFILM Dimatix is an E-Verify Employer