Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Work as a technical specialist providing recommendations on how to best utilize Synapse systems within customers’ business and, if needed, also demonstrate said systems.
- Develop and deploy training strategies to educate and teach customers throughout the Latin American market about the various Synapse systems.
- Work with customers to develop and deliver customized training
- Support customers to develop an installation plan for Synapse systems to meet end-user and their needs.
- Monitor, resolve and escalate, if applicable, the inquiries regarding technical issues, installation and configuration; troubleshooting when needed. Assess problems remotely and/or in the field and report to appropriate members with proposed solution(s).
- Participate in new product introductions, working with all of FUJIFILM internal resources and working effectively in a cross-functional team environment in order to ensure the success of the product.
- Provide dedicated technical support for designing and deploying Enterprise projects, workshops, trade shows and more within the region.
- Assist the sales team with technical offers, business planning, sales and re-launch of consulting services business.
- Assist distributor’s network to develop and deploy Service Business strategies according market needs.
- Work closely with appropriate FUJIFILM internal resources and distributors to provide for continuous improvement of procedures and increased customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to the FUJIFILM's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensure that all job duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position.
- Ability to convey complex technical materials to a Spanish speaking customer base.
- Stay abreast of the latest product, industry, technology advances through continuous education.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum 7 years-medical informatics experience – project planning, implementation and technical support - mandatory.
- At least 5 years - experience working directly with customers in Spanish language Latin America – mandatory
- Fluent Spanish language (native or similar level). More than intermediate level fluency in written and verbal English.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred in either - business, IT, or engineering.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- This position requires at least 30% international travel
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.