Responsibilities for this position will include but not be limited to:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies with the assistance the General Manager of Latin America to ensure market share, growth and success.
- Look for and analyze DDROS candidates to expand distribution network. Maintain all DDROS in good standing to maximize sales in IVD business.
- Plan, analyze and execute sales budgets and set clear objectives for the DDROS’ and hold them accountable. Maintain effective budgetary control.
- Develop key reference sites in Latin America working with the DDROS’ regional sales and technical teams.
- Provide sales and marketing training to DDROS’ quarterly; and as needed for new hires etc.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for new products and/or enhancements/feature requests, taking into consideration market demands and competitive situations, to FTYO; and assure that statuses are communicated clearly to the DDROS’.
- Provide monthly updates on overall activities, major deals advancing, opportunities, competitor information, market needs etc. Track wins and losses and Gap analysis information across the portfolio to capture product gaps and best practices.
- Develop effective business partnerships with DDROS and internal FTYO/FMSU stake holders to ensure that each region meets and exceeds their IVD goals. Mentor, counsel and couch the DDROS’ through daily interactions.
- Provide leadership to the regional DDROS’ sales and marketing teams to ensure that a professional sales system is in place and executed for IVD solutions.
- Create unified process for evaluating DDROS’ performance against agreed upon goals and objectives by working closely with the General Manager of Latin America; provide feedback to the DDROS’ management; assist the DDROS’ in hiring, training and motivating their sales and marketing forces.
- Maintain effective communications between departments within the organization to ensure maximum success, improved business processes and positive customer service.
- Maintain close contact with major customers and accounts; insures continuing customer contacts are made to promote effective customer service and good will.
- Adhere to the Company’s quality and regulatory compliance requirements without exception and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs special projects, tasks and studies as may be assigned by management.
- Spanish (Native or same level as Native) and English (more than intermediate level fluency)
- Working experience for a global IVD company.
- Within 3 years, had position as IVD sales or product manager (or similar) for Spanish Latin America region business..
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science, Life-Science, Biology, Agriculture or similar education.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.