Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create functional product solutions, prioritize features/content, build consensus, facilitate communication, and coordinate product schedules with a variety of internal teams including: development, content, sales, marketing, customer support, executives, and others
- Participate in customer presentations and meetings, and demonstrate the Fujifilm Kiosk and Lab products.
- Facilitate technical, operational and business requirements definition for all related product solution initiatives
- Collect new features and enhancements from customers and prospects and feed these into the software road-mapping process
- Oversees the creation and management of product line budgets and P&L’s
- Oversees account proposals and product pricing and be a champion for enhancing ROI
- Collaborate with product team to identify technical dependencies and closely align business needs with infrastructure capabilities
- Own the software and UI roadmap and backlog. Communicate priorities for the infrastructure team to ensure technical development is aligned with the business needs and priorities
- Help drive the design, and development of kiosk and lab software; including UI and functionality based on review of market needs and customer.
- Collect and prioritization of business and/or market requirements from prospects, customers of earlier versions of the product, technology visionaries, market experts, products / solutions from competing vendors, etc
- Participate in the architecture, design, and review of system platforms
- Work with sales support and marketing communication staff to plan and implement marketing support for all products and programs
- Analyze feedback and industry trends from customers, prospects, competitors and analysts
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- BS/BA in technical field or business (MBA preferred)
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience working in the product management discipline
- Aptitude for technology and ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Ability of building and managing product roadmaps
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills are a must. Ability to see the big picture and develop long term vision balanced with the ability to drive the organization to execute flawlessly within realistic budgets
- Project management skills, and a history of strong working relationships with cross functional teams
- Team player, able to quickly develop internal relationships
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Proven success at developing, monitoring and managing budgets and P&L’s
FUJIFILM North America Corporation is a marketing subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation in Tokyo, Japan that provides equipment, consumables and technical support to the graphic arts industry; digital photo processing equipment, technical support and fulfillment services for commercial and consumer customers; consumer digital cameras, and motion picture films. The company is comprised of five operating divisions: Photo Imaging Products; Graphic Systems Products; Electronic Imaging Products; Motion Picture Film Products; and Optical Devices.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.