Duties and responsibilities
- Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to basic and advanced technical support, supporting the sales team, Tier 2 application and infrastructure support, supporting our application on Linux operating systems, virtual server environments, data center infrastructure, and other assigned duties related to Company’s products and services. Company’s target markets include physician practices and hospitals. Support, train, test, develop, market, promote and solicit orders for the Solution, Hardware and Maintenance sold by the Company from time to time. The Employee will comply with all directives of the Company regarding operational meetings (and attendance at operational meetings), directives, goals, targets and requirements, and to provide the Company whatever information the Company may request, including without limitation information regarding supporting Company’s products and services, sales efforts, competition, or actual or potential customers, and use Employee’s best efforts to support, train, test, develop, market and promote the sale of the Company’s products and services.
- Employee will also be involved in the testing and development of upcoming systems and application versions. Will need to be able to clearly communicate and document standardized process and custom projects/procedures. Must be able to effectively manage large file systems from Linux CLI and execute large file imports and exports. Experience with DICOM and PACS are preferred. Must be well versed at bash scripting, crontab and PostgreSQL management, v9+. Must be able to effectively and appropriately communicate with varied customer base.
- Employee will be responsible for providing weekly reports to Company’s management. Employee reports will include weekly calls, open/closed support tickets, support projects, special projects as assigned, scheduled training sessions, scheduled demonstrations, and other support and assigned duties performed by Employee for Company.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred
- Associates degree from a 2-year college or technical college
- 3+ years of professional experience with Linux
- Experience managing RHEL6 servers or its downstream server distributions (CentOS, Oracle Linux, Scientific Linux)
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with DICOM PACS applications and supporting infrastructure preferred.
- Experience with configuring and supporting virtual environments such as VMware, Hyper V, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, KVM, VSphere.
- Experience with Shell Scripting in BASH or Python
- Experience with Linux (i.e. CentOS and Red Hat)
- Experience supporting and/or working with Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2012+
- Experience supporting MacOS a plus
- Experience with networking administration on Juniper and Fortinet a plus.
- Experience in VPN build out and admin a plus
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting networking.
- Outstanding interpersonal relation skills
- Experience with AWS storage a plus.
- Experience with Cohesity, GlusterFS and Dell Compellent Storage a plus.
- Experience with Dell Server setup a plus.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English
- Self-starter willing to take ownership of projects and system configurations. Must be proactive and willing to continually self-educate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions
- Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks
- Frequently required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently uses personal, public and air transportation
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time based on business need
Equal Opportunity Employer
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law
The Company requires that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.