Responsibilities for the Accounting Controller include but are not limited to:
- Manages revenue recognition including adhering to the policy and procedures for all types of sales, product and service
- Manages deferred revenue for all revenue including product and service
- In charge of external and internal audit, as well as J-SOX compliance
- Ensures accurate P&L by general ledger account number and department, keeping the balance sheet clean with detailed & timely preparation and analysis
- Oversee sales and service commission calculation as well as assisting with operations for accuracy of information
- Assist all departments and offices with inquiries regarding policies and procedures
- Assist FUJIFILM Holdings company on any tax issues
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Manages Finance and Accounting operations to seek accuracy and streamlining
- Responsible for directing several accounting functions, to include establishing and maintaining the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership, manages and motivates team members, enabling them to optimize their contribution to the team
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes monthly financial statements
- Prepares financial reports and present findings and recommendations to top management
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years relevant experience
- CPA preferred
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks, as well as lead and direct the work of others.
- Must be skilled in Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Performance Management
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.