FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of unrivaled diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions that meet the evolving needs of healthcare facilities today and into the future. Medical imaging solutions span digital radiography (DR), detectors, portables and suites, mammography systems with digital breast tomosynthesis, computed tomography solutions for oncology and radiology applications, as well as technologically advanced flexible and surgical endoscopy solutions. Fujifilm enables interoperability through its Systems Integration offering as well as its comprehensive, AI-supported Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio, which includes the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit www.fujifilmhealthcare.com.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs installations, maintenance and repairs on Company products at assigned customer sites in accordance with QSR guidelines.
- Resolves technical equipment failures through phone support and on-site customer visits.
- Performs troubleshooting, diagnostic evaluations and routine inspections on Company equipment.
- Identifies and develops new service contract opportunities in order to increase service revenues.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships in assigned accounts in order to promote exceptional customer satisfaction and sale of Company products.
- Adheres to maintenance schedules to insure that regular and preventive maintenance work schedules are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintains an inventory of parts and tools within corporate limits.
- Follows corporate standards for the calibration of test tools.
- Follows Company and department policies, procedures and guidelines in performing daily work assignments.
- Adjusts work schedules to meet customer and business demands. Participates in after-hours service and travel, as required.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Utilizes all corporate communication systems on a regular basis in accordance with service management direction. Follows corporate guidelines for allowed use and usage.
- Acknowledges and closes out inventory returns with the Service Operations (Inventory Planning) Department within five (5) days from receipt.
- Completes Salesforce service requests for all service functions performed (call closings, time sheets, etc.) and submits them in a timely manner. Open service requests shall follow the corporate guidelines for the number allowed open and requirements for being updated\maintained within the service management system, Salesforce.
- Completes expense reports and submits them in a timely manner to the service management for review and approval on a monthly basis.
- Submits film badge in accordance with the Company’s radiation safety program.
- Maintains company supplied tools service manuals and spare parts lists. Order spare parts, as needed for scheduled maintenance or emergency service.
- Issues and follows up on Service Agreement offers.
- Maintains, protects and safeguards all Company equipment and materials.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Participates in training programs sponsored by the Company and/or other outside training institutions in order acquire the requisite skills necessary to perform the primary job duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
- 100% field and factory trained on designated FMSU product lines.
- Cross-trained in at least one other FMSU product group.
- Associate’s degree or Certification in an electrical, electronics or computer science discipline.
- Minimum five years of troubleshooting experience using appropriate troubleshooting techniques and tools/test equipment.
- Microsoft Certified Professional - certification in a desktop or server OS. Desktop: Windows XP or later, Sever Windows: 2000 or later.
- OEM Computer Hardware certification required such as Dell Certified Systems Expert and/or Dell Certified Open Manage Professional. Or equivalent certifications for HP/Compaq/IBM etc.
- Experience in the support of medical imaging devices or medical informatics’ systems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to work/travel over-night, on-call rotations, after hours shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Requires active listening skills and above average customer service skills.
- Requires sound organization and administrative skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- Standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing on ladder.
- Reach above head to work on equipment mounted to the ceiling.
- Use hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items. Manual dexterity to manipulate hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, keyboards, etc.
- Talk and hear.
- Lift, carry or move up items/equipment up to 50 lbs.
TRAVEL: Domestic travel required based on business need.