Duties and Responsibilites
Bookings and Revenue
- Meets and exceeds sales goals in assigned sales geography by calling on hospitals, radiologists, or hospital owned/managed imaging centers, radiology groups, MQSA sites, and the installed base within the assigned geography and account targets. Responsible for:
- driving core products of FMSU portfolio.
- driving installed base conversion to new sales.
- operating in new customers accounts.
- spending 80% of his/her time managing equipment and IT sales in hospitals based on individual geography plan.
- Produces accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Closes all portfolio products within assigned geography and account targets.
- Sells all Solutions offered by FMSU portfolio whereby expanding existing business within the Company’s installed base, while prospecting for new opportunities within new accounts.
- Develops and drives effective sales strategies enabling FMSU to win strategic business.
- Participates in strategic customer meetings and strategy sessions to drive booking and sales results.
- Leverages Specialists for advanced technical and clinical sales needs.
- Coordinates and supports effective customer communication from FMSU's resources.
- Communicates market intelligence and makes recommendation to key stakeholders aimed at optimizing FMSU’s ability to meet the needs of the customer and enhance the FMSU portfolio offering.
- Maintains effective communications between the customer and cross-functional departments within the organization to ensure maximum sales success and a positive customer experience.
- Sales Operations Prepares quotes, contracts, and site configurations to ensure accurate terms, conditions, pricing and configuration in accordance with established policies and guidelines.
- Complies with the Quote to Order/Booking processes and follows any and all established policies and procedures.
- Provides accurate booking documents enabling the Sales and Marketing Operations and Order To Remittance processes to work effectively.
- Demonstrates proficient and effective use of the Company’s CRM tool, as directed by management. Ensures that opportunity pipelines, account activity, quote activity, contact management, assets and result reporting are accurately populated in system.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records and work strategically to collaborate with all members of the selling team based on data collected.
- Prospects, qualifies, and has lead responsibility for closing MI and MS sales opportunities within the assigned geography and account targets.
Cross Functional Collaboration
- Maintains effective communications within and between various cross-functional department within the organization to ensure maximum sales success, improved business processes and a positive customer experience.
- Shares responsibility for successful installations and implementations with all departments within FMSU.
- Participates in meetings and conferences via a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position.
- Performs special projects, tasks and studies, as needed.
- Drives all efforts aimed at providing superior customer experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve sales quota within assigned geography.
- Collaborate with Service and other departmental groups to achieve a positive customer experience with assigned target accounts.
- Comply with business processes, as defined by FMSU.
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Ensure ongoing and transparent communication- internally and externally.
- Align behavior with corporate strategy, along with vision, mission and values.
- Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the position.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- BA/BS or equivalent, with 3+ years of successful medical sales experience, with an emphasis on Medical Imaging and/or IT.
- Proven track record of strategic selling and closing sales.
- Ability to travel 70% of time- includes time spent in the field and at Corporate offices.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain sales and achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong communication skills- presentation, written, and oral.
- Must have strong impersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Effective time management skills.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
- Up to 70% travel may be required based on business need.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law