- Partner with operational areas to ensure materials are controlled and meet requirements.
- Work effectively to gather any information for the set-up, creation and maintenance of material numbers and recording of required characteristics for those materials within Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicate with management on delays and obstacles that may affect daily functions by way of material shortage and exception reports.
- Effectively execute required entries into SAP and troubleshoot simple to moderate failure modes within SAP with regards to Material Masters and Material Recipes.
- Delivery of defined metrics around material entries and executed Bill of Materials.
- Forward plan material demands using planned orders supported by a Bill of Materials via the site ERP / SAP system in accordance with the production and asset plan.
- Work effectively with other team members and system users on business system issues requiring SAP module integration.
- Work closely with the QC department to ensure raw materials and consumables are released in SAP ready for materials to be picked by the warehouse in support of production demands and dates.
- Work in collaboration with the FDBT Purchasing Team to ensure material delivery dates are aligned with production demands.
- Issue SAP process orders to the GMP warehouse to allow picking of materials and ensuring all materials are available on site and released by the Quality function.
- Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures.
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business process improvements.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Provide support, assistance, and training to users.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between sites.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to create complex Excel spreadsheets by using V-Lookups and Macros.
- Experience with Material Master and Recipe creation within an ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Working knowledge of MRP planning.
- Reporting status, issues and KPI’s to senior Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
- Operated within a GMP Supply Chain function utilising MRP process with a minimum of 12 months experience.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.
- Bachelor’s plus 2 years work experience in ERP systems; OR
- Associate’s degree plus 5 years work experience in ERP systems; OR
- High School/GED with 7 years of work experience in ERP systems.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework
- Experience with SAP and various data entry requirements.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing / Good Documentation Practices.
- Six Sigma training.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.