- Statistically review key chemistry metrologies to monitor and understand all aspects/ impacts to instrument analysis, method detection limits and background/baseline shifts/trends
- Collaborate with lab personnel in troubleshooting and continuous improvement projects
- Establish a strong understanding of the key metrology equipment to the background shifts and trends observed in FUJIFILM”s key manufacturing processes. Meet with members of the production staff to offer recommendations to manage data at the uncertainty region
- Communicate findings and monitor continuous improvement for effectiveness with other professionals including QC/QA managers and lab personnel, across FFEM sites, product managers, instrument developers, system engineers and customers
- Based on their findings drive change and continuous improvements projects. Fully support metrology investigations in support of respective Product Team and customer requests/investigations
- Drive change and continuous improvements based on findings.
- Fully support metrology investigations in support of respective Product Teams and customer requests or investigations.
- Maintain analytical equipment manuals and procedural RFCs/OCAPs.
- BA/BS Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the semiconductor field or in an analytical/statistical environment.
- Must be able to multitask, handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Good communication skills within different functional groups
- May be require to lead or direct roles of others
- The preferred candidate will have prior experience in developing and maintaining a statistical process control program.
- A background in instrument analysis is preferred – ICP/MS, GC/FID/TCD, GC/MS, LC/MS, GFAA, ICP/OES, UV-Vis, IC, HPLC, wet chemistry techniques and liquid particle counters.
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment. One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication - The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making - The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension - The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.