- Prepare new and returnable drums and totes for filling, including labelling, pressure testing, and pumping out heels.
- Fill and package drums and totes.
- Sample and particle count product.
- Obtain forklift certification and perform material handling operations as assigned.
- Correctly document containers processed as required by standard operating procedure, including manual and electronic logs, forms, and labels.
- Operate manual and automated equipment in support of job functions.
- Communicate equipment status and outages to the lead and other supervision, as needed for correct, safe operation. Assist maintenance to troubleshoot and operate equipment for repair activities.
- Maintain job associated certifications and tasks above the basic level. Maintain EHS and other facility training current.
- Assist with operational, quality, and safety reviews, as assigned.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Demonstrated abilities to work independently and as a team.
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, stoop, bend, climb and reach.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization.
- Must have a valid Arizona drivers’ license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work varied shifts to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, including weekends.
- Experience in operating a forklift and other manufacturing tools.
- Ability to be fitted for and wear a respirator.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication - The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making - The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension - The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.