- Responsible for supply assurance to keep the plant operating.
- Coordinates problem solving, supplier forecasts, meetings, mitigates price increases and negotiates cost savings.
- Negotiates MRO service contracts, creates purchase orders, and reconciles pending invoices.
- Plans requirements and creates PO's for Packaging and Filters, changes and expedites.
- Creates and issues PO's for Chemicals and MRO and all required purchases and services for RI and Mesa, AZ.
- Act as the principal line of communication between suppliers, planning and manufacturing.
- Maintain Misc. Blanket order requirements and SAP master data.
- Owns and maintains Procurement SAP, lead-times, re-order points, min/max, safety stocks, info records, latest spec revisions, price changes, etc.
- Conducts SAP spend analysis, data mining, and data cleansing
- Streamlines processes, cycle time and makes recommendations to increase or implement use of automation tools.
- Set up New vendors in SAP.
- Maintain purchasing approved supplier lists.
- Maintain purchasing filing.
- Owns and maintains site Purchasing policies, procedures and changes to ensure accuracy.
- Investigates economies of scale and proposes quantity changes to get lower tier costs.
- Administers supplier specs, agreements, code of conduct, supplier diversity inquiries, receiving requirements, and supports similar initiatives.
- Maintain Service contracts and service vendors, and leads contract renewal process.
- Maintain Contractor Qualifications and insurance liabilities and maintains files
- Completes Supplier Corrective Action Reports, investigates and resolves issues as needed
- Solicits competitive proposals, evaluates and prepares sourcing recommendations.
- Works with other departments and Shared Services Group to ensure compliance with national supply agreements and leveraging to obtain the best prices, quality, service and delivery.
- Identifies procurement savings opportunities; executes where appropriate or reports them to Procurement Manager.
- Performs Supplier Ratings, establishes trend charts, issues supplier reports and supports plans to achieve 100%.
- Support R&D Product Development sampling, tracking and availability.
- Supports site raw material reviews, highlights supplier issues and recommends plans to resolve.
- Reconciles monthly supplier raw material consignment and supports raw material budgeting process.
- Supports 3'' party vertically integrated supplier to ensure supply and increase process efficiencies.
- Verify that Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR) are in place to execute PO's.
- Escalates issues to Purchasing Manager and engages others as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field required
- 3-5 years of Buyer level experience required
- Working knowledge of Purchasing Law, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and Robinson Patman is preferred
- Proven project management experience, knowledge of purchasing procedures and approaches, price negotiations and supplier relationships
- Certification in Purchasing a plus
- Strong computer knowledge to include Microsoft outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus notes helpful
- Strong ERP skills required
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and independent ability to solve problems
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set deadlines and work well with others required
- Teamwork, integrity and accuracy of work required
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment. One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication - The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making - The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension - The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.