- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with safety, environmental, and Facilities department policies and procedures.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair:
- Process piping, mechanical equipment, centrifugal and diaphragm pumps used to for process and lab operations at the Mesa site.
- Industrial fixed, rotating, and mechanical equipment such as pumps, piping, valves, motors, fans.
- Follow maintenance process requirements, including use of SAP to identify equipment issues, obtain parts, document findings, track labor hours, capture repair history, etc.
- Inspect, evaluate accuracy, and maintain heat exchangers and valves at the Mesa site
- Troubleshoot process pumps, piping, and valves to confirm operable to design/manufactures recommendations.
- Remove, replace, repair, as needed, inoperable mechanical equipment from facility wide manufacturing systems
- Write procedures to maintain and repair equipment when required
- Maintain good housekeeping and quality of workmanship
- Support and participate in EH&S, Quality, and Facilities department programs and requirements. Other hybrid maintenance duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Journeyman level experience in plumbing, process piping, or mechanical equipment
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in an industrial, manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of centrifugal/diaphragm pumps, lined piping, PFA/Kynar piping
- Familiarity with function of heat exchangers and pneumatic operated valves
- General knowledge of SAP working platform preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS-Excel, Word, Google Mail, Drive, etc.) required
- Detail oriented individual, able to manage multiple tasks with input from various individuals in the maintenance and engineering department
- Must have a valid Arizona drivers’ license and clean driving record
- Must be able to push up to 110 pounds
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to work standard 12 hour shift schedule, including regular weekend schedules (alternating weekends).
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment. One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication - The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making - The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension - The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.