Duties and Responsibilities
Bookings and Revenue
- Drives communication of technical, product, and clinical aspects to sales team and customers in a timely fashion to enhance the sales process.
- Meets and exceeds sales objectives in the assigned sales geography.
- Assists in managing existing customer relationships and building new customer relationships, related to WH systems.
- Collaborates with Sales and Service teams in assigned geography to drive sales opportunities. Ensures prompt pre and post-sale responses from responsible support teams.
- Ensures communication is effective and delivered to appropriate stakeholders.
- Reviews sales proposals, contracts and site configurations to ensure accurate configuration. Responsible for the review of technical build-out of product and service offerings within proposal. Ensures product offerings will enhance customers’ clinical needs and provide the right solution.
- Collaborates with the Sales team to design and qualify product / service solution configuration once sales lead is qualified by Account Executive.
- Participates in complex sales negotiations with existing and future customers within the assigned sales geography.
- Develops training schedules for regional sales teams, collaborating with Product Marketing for training content and delivery.
- Communicates best practices, big wins (and successful strategies), and lessons learned on a monthly basis to regional teams.
- Works in conjunction with sales and service on WH product service topics:
- Installation issues
- Product / Technical issues
- Training issues
- POP activity
- New product introductions/installation
- Demo activities
- Communicates competitor activities and information (product, pricing, sales, etc.) to regional teams and product marketing group. Reported on a monthly basis.
- Provides accurate and timely responses to all sales needs in regards to technical, product, and clinical requests.
- Demonstrates proficient and effective use of the Company’s CRM tool, as directed by management. Ensures that opportunity pipelines, account activity, quote activity, contact management, assets and result reporting is accurately populated in system.
- Complies with the Quote to Order/Booking processes and follows any and all established policies and procedures.
- Provides accurate booking documents enabling the Sales and Marketing Operations and Order To Remittance processes to work effectively.
- Performs special projects, tasks and studies, as requested by management.
- Collaborate with all members of the Women’s Health team to ensure all members receive necessary technical support.
- Conducts sales training to ensure accurate Women’s Health product knowledge is maintained by Solutions Sales team.
- Coordinates and delivers effective Fujifilm technical and product communication to all customers within assigned geography.
Cross Functional Team Collaboration
- Provides technical expertise within assigned sales geography.
- Collaborates with assigned Sales team to achieve sales goals and drive a higher level of customer experience.
- Maintains effective communications within and between various cross-functional department within the organization to ensure maximum sales success, improved business processes and a positive customer experience.
- Shares responsibility for successful installations and implementations with all departments within FMSU.
- Participates in meetings and conferences via a travel schedule that is consistent with the requirements of the position.
- Performs special projects, tasks and studies, as needed.
- Drives all efforts aimed at providing superior customer experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve sales quota within assigned geography.
- Collaborate with Service and other departmental groups to achieve a positive customer experience with assigned target accounts.
- Comply with business processes, as defined by FMSU.
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Ensure ongoing and transparent communication internally and externally.
- Align behavior with corporate strategy, along with vision, mission and values.
- Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the position.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- BA/BS or equivalent, with 3+ years of progressive experience in the product sales, product marketing at a Healthcare / Medical Imaging / IT organization.
- Radiology Technologist Mammography (RTM), preferred
- Broad functional experience in sales and product sales and/or marketing.
- Proven track record of sales and or product management / marketing.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and clinical knowledge in a sales environment to users and non-users for their understanding.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact.
- Ability to drive action plans with direct and indirect authority, executing within established timeframes and meeting or exceeding stated deliverables.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and resolve at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Construct and analyze and reports in Microsoft office, including Work, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills- presentation, written and oral.
- Demonstrated track record of strong, positive sales and product knowledge.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels.
- Ability to travel 70% of time- includes time spent in the field and at Corporate offices.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to fifteen (15) pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Ability to travel (up to 70%) will be required based on business need. Includes time spent in the field and at corporate offices.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.