Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Work with internal customers to create a social media strategy that coordinates with public relations, marketing, and advertising campaigns.
- Manage social media and PR campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience.
- Deliver high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media (including work with Social Media Influencers).
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e., Social media graphics in appropriate dimensions for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, and more, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with business sensitivity.
- Analyze and report on key metrics:
- Develop executive summaries detailing social media performance
- Leverage data learnings from reports to shape recommendations for the future.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive communications plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of PR and social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage public relations campaigns for subsidiaries within the industrial products division. Responsibilities include advising on external and internal communications strategy, crisis communications management, press release development and distribution, and copywriting for content marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in a Social Media and Public Relations role.
- Proven success with social media and PR management, including ability to build and maintain media relationships.
- Ability to create content strategy that includes content development and publishing.
- Knowledge and experience with common monitoring and reporting tools for Social Media and PR.
- Ability to create content in the social media space for specific target audience.
- Project planning and project management skills
- Contribute to cost-effective expense management to align with established budget guidelines
- BA or BS in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations or equivalent work experience preferred. Advanced degree in Communications or MBA a plus.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.