Duties and Responsibilities
Bookings and Revenue
- Meets and exceeds quarterly bookings and revenue objectives by implementing and executing effective sales strategies to achieve maximum results
- Works in collaboration across FMSU product and service teams with emphasis on solution selling to Cardiovascular opportunities
- Develops effective business partnerships with the Medical Informatics marketing team, Solutions Delivery and Support Department, Modality Solutions Sales team and Service Management to enhance abilities to drive results and overall objectives of FMSU
- Collaborates and drives sales strategies to increase market share, thereby meeting and exceeding booking and revenue objectives
- Complies with the Quote to Order/Booking processes, adheres to the Medical Informatics Grants of Authority (GOA), and follows any and all established policies and procedures
- Provides accurate booking documents enabling the Sales and Marketing Operations and Order To Remittance processes to work effectively
- Creates and analyzes Synapse Cardiovascular sales proposals and site configurations to ensure accuracy in pricing and configurations
- Develops and drives accurate bookings and revenue forecasts weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports or as requested
Cross Functional Team Collaboration
- Communicates Medical Informatics Cardiovascular sales messaging and ensures all Cardiovascular Sales team members are knowledgeable and able to deliver the company and product messaging
- Works as a liaison between Medical Informatics Cardiovascular Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Executive Management
- Maintains effective communications within and between various cross-functional departments within the organization to ensure maximum sales success, improved business processes and a positive customer experience
- Participates in training efforts with cross-functional teams
- Develops, reviews and communicates market intelligence to Management, making recommendations on how FMSU may better meet the needs of customers and enhance the FMSU portfolio offering
Personnel Development and Support
- Works with Sales Management to evaluate Cardiovascular Sales teams, go-to-market strategies and sales plan
- Reports on the skill set and level of effectiveness of all Sales team members
- Drives continued development of sales and region strategies, enhanced business acumen, presentation skills, technical aptitude, and competitive knowledge within all sales teams
- Keeps self-proficient and up-to-date on Fujifilm products and services as well as competitive product and services to drive the development and execution of sales strategies and pricing and set a positive example for the Sales teams
- Demonstrates proficient and effective use of the Company’s CRM tool, as directed by management. Ensures that opportunity pipelines, account activity, quote activity, contact management, assets and result reporting are accurately populated in system
- Regularly uses and promotes the use of CRM and other management tools (e.g., including, but not limited to, SalesForce.com, dashboards, excel reporting, KLAS, NEMA, etc.)
- Monitors needs and recommends development and training for Cardiovascular Sales team
- Contributes to a results-oriented high performing environment
- Establishes relationships with key Cardiovascular industry leaders
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve sales quota
- Produce accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting and contribute to the development of sales strategies with cross-functional teams
- Meet monthly revenue goals through cross-functional collaboration (e.g., Solutions Support and Delivery and Marketing)
- Drive a culture of superior customer experience within organization
- Participate in corporate activities (e.g., leadership activities, BPR, etc.)
- Align behavior with corporate strategy, along with mission, vision and values
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment
- Ensure ongoing and transparent communication- up, down, across the organization
- Adhere to the competencies, as defined for the position
- BA/BS/MA preferred, with 5+ years of progressive experience in the Medical Informatics Sales
- Broad functional expertise in sales and experience in the areas of sales and marketing, strategic selling and planning, and pricing strategies
- Proven track record of sales overachievement
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and resolve at both a strategic and tactical level
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to analyze and report on financial statements
- Strong communication skills- presentation, written, and oral
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- Exercises good judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficient in the use of SalesForce.com
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels
- Ability to drive action plans with direct and indirect authority, executing within established timeframes and meeting or exceeding stated deliverables
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
TRAVEL: Occasional (up to 50%) travel may be required based on business need.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.