We are hiring for a Salesforce Administrator (internally known as a Service Admin, Applications) for our remote opening. As the Salesforce Admin you will be responsible for supporting and developing solutions built on the Salesforce.com platform to help streamline platform and business processes. Team members should possess both the technical and communication skills necessary to interface directly with internal stakeholders to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This position requires experience building declarative solutions (workflow, process builder, visual flows, custom objects, etc.) that achieve business value results. Understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and the Force.com platform using Apex, SOSL, SOQL, SOAP strongly desired. Team member will also be responsible for end user support and customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide training to our internal users. Those users include Field Service Engineers, Technical Support, and numerous other departments that utilize any of our Service Management Systems.
- Ensures the upkeep of any Salesforce related Manuals, Business Process Procedures and Standard Operating Practices.
- Work closely with IT and Quality to create test scripts for system updates or future builds. Run business unit tests in our Sandboxes prior to deploying into Production.
- Enhance the Salesforce Service Org. via user stories. Collaborate, build, guide, test and implement new features based on user feedback.
- Provide administration and backup support for multiple service systems. Including but not limited to, troubleshooting various issues for all departments, generating reports and maintaining the Fuji Community website.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team making sure all Service Management System related processes and documentation are followed according to QA standards.
- Create and maintain employee accounts, review licenses and field utilization.
- Conduct monthly New Hire Orientation classes for Field Service Engineers utilizing the myTrailhead application.
- Review and audit service billings interfaced between our CRM and ERP systems.
- Provide Service Management System data maintenance (Clean up database records daily, such as: customer naming conventions, territory assignments, state locations, contact records, incorrect serial numbers).
- Handles tracking of all dealer installation reports and works with our Master Data department to streamline any requests.
- Review and process any hardware deinstallation requests. Deinstalled items (assets) shall be moved from the account site location logically to a not active location.
- Review our ERP material master creation requests for appropriate field settings and characteristics.
- Perform special projects and tasks requested by management.
- Adhere to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce.com Admin certification. Direct experience with Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightening a strong plus.
- Experience with SAP a strong plus.
- Minimum three years of experience in some form of system support and maintenance including managing security profiles and end user training.
- Demonstrated experience in effective troubleshooting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team/group environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with and without direct supervision.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills are a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency to respond to and resolve support requests.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable in a training environment and group setting.
- Experience working in a quality controlled and validated system a strong plus.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional travel may be required based on business need.