Responisibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the development, implementation and monitoring of FMSU’s Annual Budget, Forecasts and Long Range Plans. Analyzes submittals from business units for conformance with instructions and objectives.
- Analyzes actual operating results of each business unit on a monthly basis throughout the Fiscal Year and compares to Budget. Interprets such results and presents to senior management team.
- Coordinates the development, implementation and monitoring of FMSU’s Forecasts submittals from business units and analyzes such submittals from business units for conformance with instructions and objectives. Also analyzes actual operating results of each business units on a monthly basis throughout the Fiscal Year and compares to Forecast
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annually executive reports to senior management team and business units.
- Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports to parent company.
- Develops and prepares KPI, metrics dashboard to support business strategic decisions.
- Provides analytics in internal and external reports
- Works closely with Corporate Accounting teams, develop and implement pre-close and post-close processes to improve accuracy of financial estimates.
- Conduct product profitability analysis to support company’s product/pricing strategies.
- Acts as finance go-to-person to provide one-stop financial services to the assigned business units.
- Lead the efforts to development and implementation of financial reporting tools to improve reporting efficiency and effectiveness.
- Performs other finance or administrative support projects and tasks as assigned by the Controller.
- Adheres to the Company’s quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in this Position Description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics, required.
- MBA, CMA or CPA a plus.
- Solid skills in accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.), Access database a plus
- Experience with major enterprise accounting platform and financial reporting application, SAP or Hyperion a plus.
- 3 plus years of experience in financial planning and analysis within a Multinational Manufacturing or Distribution environment.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, nor allow any employee, customer, contractor, vendor or visitor to discriminate, against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status (including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans and Armed Forces service medal veterans), protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.