Some of the exciting responsibilities for this role are, but not limited to:
- Administers company major medical, dental and other health plans for all FUJIFILM North America (FFNA) region companies.
- Schedule regular on-site meetings with FFNA companies (20% to 30% travel) as determined by Director Benefits to manage relationships and review status of SLAs.
- Evaluates and compares existing company benefits with those of peer employers by analyzing other plans, surveys and other sources of information.
- Modifies specifications for new plans or existing health plans to ensure consistency and compliance. Develops census data and solicits vendors for quotations. Evaluates quotations and makes recommendations to manager. Benchmarks health and welfare data to determine industry trends and best practices. Works with consultants on corporate benefits strategy.
- Assists in reviewing benefits announcement material, booklets, and other media for communicating plans to employees. Conducts employee meetings and/or seminars at FFNA region companies and arranges for enrollment of employees in optional plans. Revises and reissues all benefits communications from time to time. Advises and counsels management and employees on existing benefits. Manages on-site and virtual communication tools for wellness and open enrollment events.
- Ensures compliance by promptly and accurately advising insurance carriers, trustees, other vendors and regulatory agencies of plan changes.
- Ensures compliance with provisions of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). Supervises preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies, such as Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, insurance commissions and other regulatory agencies. Reviews and analyzes changes in federal and state laws pertaining to benefits, and reports necessary or suggested changes to management.
- Manages FFNA wellness program, including managing outside vendors and employee events.
- Manages HR Customer Service function, including ensuring performance of the function itself and the HR Customer Service Coordinator(s). Additionally handles escalated benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- Complying with the applicable requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, and its implementing regulations (collectively, “HIPAA”) and the Fujifilm HIPAA Policy for HLUS Self-Insured Health Plans with respect to protecting the privacy and security of plan beneficiaries’ protected health information.
- 8-10 years Health & Wellness experience with at least 5 years at a management level.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Benefits or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in presenting Health & Wellness information, strategies, etc. to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to influence senior level executives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Healthcare Reform (PPACA) legislation.
- Knowledge of ERISA related laws.
- Extensive Vendor Management experience.
- Analytical skills
- Follow-up skills
- Planning & organizing
- Detail oriented
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.